• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Crinoverse: Challengers of the Infinite (MnM 3rd Ed)

Mettaur2

Man of Battle
Validated User
"We'll need to take the lady octopus back with us. The lemur, we'll leave with the proper authorities. Or the local super heroes I suppose, they'll know who to leave him with and it'll probably keep us from causing any further disruptions."

PauloDeWalshio

Validated User
Ohwon
Condition: -1 Toughness
HP: 1

"We'll need to take the lady octopus back with us. The lemur, we'll leave with the proper authorities. Or the local super heroes I suppose, they'll know who to leave him with and it'll probably keep us from causing any further disruptions."
“Oh yeah, that reminds me!” Ohwon suddenly exclaims, shifting back into her default form, “I gotta check out those cool arms of hers while I have the chance!”

She rushes over to the unconscious supervillain and begins to examine her mechanical appendages. “I wonder if I could incorporate these into one of my forms?” she asks aloud “Ooh, that’d be so awesome!”

OOC: Making a technology check so Ohwon can understand the mechanics behind Doc Ock’s arms, to see if she can (theoretically at least) create something similar to them in one of her forms.

Rolled an 8, but Ohwon’s +12 to technology makes that a 20

Yeoman

Validated User
Ohwon
Condition: -1 Toughness
HP: 1

“Oh yeah, that reminds me!” Ohwon suddenly exclaims, shifting back into her default form, “I gotta check out those cool arms of hers while I have the chance!”

She rushes over to the unconscious supervillain and begins to examine her mechanical appendages. “I wonder if I could incorporate these into one of my forms?” she asks aloud “Ooh, that’d be so awesome!”

OOC: Making a technology check so Ohwon can understand the mechanics behind Doc Ock’s arms, to see if she can (theoretically at least) create something similar to them in one of her forms.

Rolled an 8, but Ohwon’s +12 to technology makes that a 20
The tentacles are still trashing around on their own and you just barely manage to not get entangled by them.

You could probably design a tentacle form based on the science here, but you can’t get close enough to get specifics on these.

Yeoman

Validated User
Are you guys heading back to Danny with the stone, or is there anything you want to do?

Kreuzritter

Validated User
Are you guys heading back to Danny with the stone, or is there anything you want to do?
OOC: Nothing I can think of. I take it this is another case where we won the fight we were expected to lose and thus skip to the chapter's end?

Yeoman

Validated User
OOC: Nothing I can think of. I take it this is another case where we won the fight we were expected to lose and thus skip to the chapter's end?
Less lose as there was more to do if they’d gotten away. Mostly you’d have gotten to go to Hoppy Harbor and meet the early Justa Lotta Animals during their yearly crossover with the Zoo Crew.

That said, if there’s a demand for that, it can be arranged before you leave.

PauloDeWalshio

Validated User
Less lose as there was more to do if they’d gotten away. Mostly you’d have gotten to go to Hoppy Harbor and meet the early Justa Lotta Animals during their yearly crossover with the Zoo Crew.

That said, if there’s a demand for that, it can be arranged before you leave.
OOC: I'd definitely be up for that if everyone else is!

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
(Yeah I mean, someone else can always steal the thing from us. I mean that's what GM fiat is for. Just give us all a hero point and have starro or whoever nab the gem. )

Yeoman

Validated User
(You asked for it...)

It’s at this point the stone vanishes from your... paw...

And standing there is the blurring yellow outline of a yellow turtle with glowing red eyes. “Never leave a mammal to do the job,” he growls before vanishing.

Top Bottom