• The window for editing your posts has been extended from 48 hours to about two weeks or so. Please report any problems with this in Trouble Tickets.

IC Crinoverse: Challengers of the Infinite (MnM 3rd Ed)

PauloDeWalshio

Validated User
Ohwon
Condition: Normal
HP: 1

Ohwon's just been excitedly looking back and forth between the two groups, frantically entering in information about Primus being some weird old bot who's also a therapist.

"To be honest, I'm more concerned about the young lady's mental state."

Without a hint of sarcasm, irony or emotion, Star says, "I have been told that often."
"I got told that too once!" she adds just a bit too enthusiastically, "Some guys I met while I was travelling with my Dad and his team said I probably had something called 'rampancy'. Said I was quote,'Way too damn chipper for a droid', end-quote. Dad punched them after that!"

Yeoman

Validated User
So, sounds like the plan is to go into the ruins under Iacon with Star and Rung. Any planning/preparing anyone wishes to do?

Stavaros-the-arcane

Validated User
OOC: Kreuz and I were essentially prepping for going into the ruins prior to Rung and Stargirl showing up. I can't think of anything to have payback do beyond more of what she was already doing.

Yeoman

Validated User
A few hours later and you've all descended down into the tunnels under Iaconm following the Dinobots old path through the ruins of the former senate building.

Everyone, give me a roll appropriate for going through here. Perception for looking for traps, strength for clearing away rubble, something for navigation, whatever it is so long as it's something helping out.

Kreuzritter

Validated User
Persuasion: 1D20+14 = [20]+14 = 34

Ziggy makes use of the incomplete walkthrough he'd assembled during his earlier investigation, relying on the stories of previous autoboot adventurers to point them in the right way, avoiding dead ends, pitfalls and hazards, or to find shortcuts through the labyrinthine tunnels

"the road less travelled is still one travelled," he explains, "Honestly this reminds me of the first season or two of the Troy Show back on Malva. Now, the intended draw was to see his fruitless struggle against Mongul and the system, but honestly, his exploring the abandoned tunnels and undercity to hide from security was why I liked the show. So much of our own history he'd unwittingly reveal to us in passing as he camped out before forgotten frescoes and the like."

he stops, poses dramatically, like a man determined

"'Hang on Farah, I'll find my way home.'" he says, imitating the founding avenger, "And he did, at that. even humiliated Mongul alongside his friends and family in the Avengers when he did so. So glad I'd attended that final match of the Mega Powers and got to see it all live from the arena"

Top Bottom