• The window for editing your posts has been extended from 48 hours to about two weeks or so. Please report any problems with this in Trouble Tickets.

IC Crinoverse: Challengers of the Infinite (MnM 3rd Ed)

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
Mary Martin
HP: 1; Conditions: None

"Unforunately when he got home he found his life had moved on without him and there was someone who'd been living it. It's not helped by the two of them not agreeing on who's the clone and who's the 'real' Troy. Hashtag you don't always get a happy ending. Hashtag never find out what really happens to Reality TV stars,"
 

Stavaros-the-arcane

Registered User
Validated User
Payback takes to trailblazing and trap finding, moving to the front of the group and using her vast array of scanners and movement technology to pinpoint traps and other threats to the team. This kind of close quarters work was literally what she was made for... and she was enjoying every second of it.


OOC: Perception 1D20 + 12 = [20]+12 = 32
 

PauloDeWalshio

Registered User
Validated User
Ohwon
Condition: Normal
HP: 1

Ohwon has shifted into her hulking Crusher form in order to help Mary clear away the rubble.

"'Hang on Farah, I'll find my way home.'" he says, imitating the founding avenger, "And he did, at that. even humiliated Mongul alongside his friends and family in the Avengers when he did so. So glad I'd attended that final match of the Mega Powers and got to see it all live from the arena"
"Unforunately when he got home he found his life had moved on without him and there was someone who'd been living it. It's not helped by the two of them not agreeing on who's the clone and who's the 'real' Troy. Hashtag you don't always get a happy ending. Hashtag never find out what really happens to Reality TV stars,"
“My Dad actually works with...er, Malva-Troy, I guess,” she adds, her voice booming and deep in this form “He didn’t tell me much about him...or, well, anything I guess. Ever. But I’ve actually got some of his data records on him stored in this ol’ processor. I’ve never really taken a look at them, though. I wonder what they say...”

A couple of seconds later, she adds, “It just says ‘Powerful Technopath, do not engage unless subject is severely mentally impaired.’ How lame is that?”

OOC: I’ll use strength to try and clear out any debris that’s in the way. Strength Check: 1D20 + 10 = [20]+10 = 30. I’m pretty sure that helps.
 

Yeoman

Registered User
Validated User
Persuasion: 1D20+14 = [20]+14 = 34

Ziggy makes use of the incomplete walkthrough he'd assembled during his earlier investigation, relying on the stories of previous autoboot adventurers to point them in the right way, avoiding dead ends, pitfalls and hazards, or to find shortcuts through the labyrinthine tunnels
While you don't have anything close to a map to Vector Sigma, you've managed to compile a pretty good map up the upper and middle layers of the ruins, this lets you avoid any dead ends and keeps you from wandering in circles for hours.

Ray Jupiter
HP: 1, Cnd: Normal


"Amazing." Ray inspected the ruins with a touch of awe. "You can just feel the history of this place."

___________________________
Investigation
1D20+10 = [10]+10 = 20
You, meanwhile, manage to keep the group out of any major pitfalls and keep the group moving carefully around crumbling architecture.
Right.

1d20+10=11

Parsley goes to pick up a rock, then you hear an audible pop.

"Aaaaaand there goes my back." Parsley says, "remember how I said they used to make us ride around in tiny little ball ships?
Mary Martin
HP: 1; Conditions: None

Mary goes about in giant snake-man shape, using its multiple arms and stretching to easily clear a path through medium rubble.
_______________________

OOC: Strength check: 1d20+10 16
While you're doing well with the medium bits, when it comes to the rather immense piece of rubble that has thrown Parsley off, you're out of luck. And given the maps Ziggy was able to find, this must be a new bit of blockage. Sadly, getting around it would require a good deal of backtracking.
Ohwon
Condition: Normal
HP: 1

Ohwon has shifted into her hulking Crusher form in order to help Mary clear away the rubble.


OOC: I’ll use strength to try and clear out any debris that’s in the way. Strength Check: 1D20 + 10 = [20]+10 = 30. I’m pretty sure that helps.
Except Ohwon just casually tosses it to the side.
Payback takes to trailblazing and trap finding, moving to the front of the group and using her vast array of scanners and movement technology to pinpoint traps and other threats to the team. This kind of close quarters work was literally what she was made for... and she was enjoying every second of it.


OOC: Perception 1D20 + 12 = [20]+12 = 32
And just as the group is moving forwards past it you see something glittering in the dark. Many somethings. Strands. Forming an immense web in the dark, spun finely enough for most not to notice it.
 

Stavaros-the-arcane

Registered User
Validated User
And just as the group is moving forwards past it you see something glittering in the dark. Many somethings. Strands. Forming an immense web in the dark, spun finely enough for most not to notice it.
"Warning: hazard ahead! Company Halt!" Payback barks to the others before anyone blunders into the immense web. "Judging from our only other experience with cybertronian arachnids, I suggest we avoid this webbing and proceed with caution."
 
Top Bottom