• The window for editing your posts has been extended from 48 hours to about two weeks or so. Please report any problems with this in Trouble Tickets.

IC Crinoverse: Challengers of the Infinite (MnM 3rd Ed)

Yeoman

Validated User
Mary Martin
HP: 1; Conditions: None

OOC: Fortitude save: 1d20+4 20
You are shocked to feel electricity running through even your shadow form. Though you're able to quickly recover and get outside the web (-1 toughness).

All of you can hear a familiar cackling laugh in the shadows above you. "I see the specimen has sought protection in numbers. And brought new experiments."

Crinos

Be inspired!
Validated User
Parsley pops her back back into place and looks up.

"Very funny bug juice. Now come down here so I can conduct my own experiment. Namely seeing how many of your legs I can cram up your exhaust port."

Kreuzritter

Validated User

"Very funny bug juice. Now come down here so I can conduct my own experiment. Namely seeing how many of your legs I can cram up your exhaust port."
"I don't think so," Ziggy says to Parsley, "Tarantulas is in your own words, a cheating bastard, and has likely rigged things in its favor with bindings and deathtraps. better to kill him on your terms, and preferably with an audience, and more preferably with some way to kill him at least three more times just in case it doesn't stick."

Yeoman

Validated User
Mary Martin
HP: 1; Conditions: -1 Toughness

Mary floats back to the group cursing and making a very rude gesture in multiple directions.
""Ah! More data!"

"I don't think so," Ziggy says to Parsley, "Tarantulas is in your own words, a cheating bastard, and has likely rigged things in its favor with bindings and deathtraps. better to kill him on your terms, and preferably with an audience, and more preferably with some way to kill him at least three more times just in case it doesn't stick."
"Quite astute! While the others travel ahead, I have no desire to meet with the Uncreator's nemesis, and so have elected to remain behind for further study. As such, I've procured a male of the specimen's species, and wish to see the results."

And then a weedy looking young man with a tail steps out of the darkness. And... waves at you. "Hi. What's your power level?"

Kreuzritter

Validated User
""Ah! More data!"

"Quite astute! While the others travel ahead, I have no desire to meet with the Uncreator's nemesis, and so have elected to remain behind for further study. As such, I've procured a male of the specimen's species, and wish to see the results."

And then a weedy looking young man with a tail steps out of the darkness. And... waves at you. "Hi. What's your power level?"
"Wait, do we even have those?" Ziggy asks, "And he seems nice enough, if he weren't hatever flavor of deathtrap he's supposed to be"

Top Bottom