• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Crinoverse: Disaster Day

kenseido

Registered User
Validated User
Ronin

Ronin grumbles silently to himself as he sheathes his sword and heads over to the hostages.

Pulling out his tanto, he begins cutting them free.
 

Gilliam

Registered User
Validated User
Tamati "Taheka" Stevens
HP: 2
Condition: Normal

Catching Angela as she fell, Bengal lowered her gently to the floor, the fact she never gave up was something he could respect and rubbing his jaw gingerly she could also pack a punch.

"Are you all okay?" he asked the hostages as Ronin freed them.
 

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
Team Tech
"Yeah, I got this."

Helga activates her acid sprayer and sets about weakening the wall so they can tunnel through it.
It takes you about a minute to melt the debris into something which you can squeeze through to the MDD.

After a thorough examination you think it'll take you about an hour of work. Of course you can try to rush it.

OOC: DC 20 Technology to repair, -5 if you use the special tools, +5 per halving of the time.
______________________________________________

Team Stealth
Ronin grumbles silently to himself as he sheathes his sword and heads over to the hostages.

Pulling out his tanto, he begins cutting them free.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" The assitant is pumping your hand in an understandably grateful yet slightly over-the-top manner.
Catching Angela as she fell, Bengal lowered her gently to the floor, the fact she never gave up was something he could respect and rubbing his jaw gingerly she could also pack a punch.

"Are you all okay?" he asked the hostages as Ronin freed them.
"Better than her," says the assistant, rubbing his wrist and nodding toward Isis.

"We need to get her to the infirmary," says Warden Killbourne.
________________________________________________

OOC: Except for repairing the MDD we're pretty much done with this part of the adventure. Even that could be hand-waved if you want, since there's no more hard opposition or time-sensitive things. You can feel free to summarize how you wrap up dealing with the prison. There is one stinger I want to do, but its exact form depends on what Heart does next.
 

Gilliam

Registered User
Validated User
Bengal

Moving to pick up Isis Bengal looks round then asks

"Infirmary. Right show me the way."

After taking the injured Isis to the infirmary Bengal does what he can to help the others and to ensure any of the unconscious prisoners are appropriately restrained by the time they wake up.
 

Yeoman

Registered User
Validated User
Team Tech

It takes you about a minute to melt the debris into something which you can squeeze through to the MDD.

After a thorough examination you think it'll take you about an hour of work. Of course you can try to rush it.

OOC: DC 20 Technology to repair, -5 if you use the special tools, +5 per halving of the time.
I'm gonna try and do it in half time. I assume Kruez will make an assist role.

Technology: 1d20+12: Got a 2, so I'm using my last HP to reroll: 11+12=23
 

Kreuzritter

Registered User
Validated User
technology: 1d20+12 30

"No, no," Shockette says, also working on the device "You need to splice in the unobtainium circuit in order to reduce the overcharge. Otherwise you run the risk of the opposite effect and amplifying energy based powers. Admittedly, I mostly know this because of my new abilities and Dr. Tesla Atom's paper on the subject last year."
 

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
Team Tech

You actually find the MDD not that hard to turn back on, between Shockette's enhanced electrical senses and Mole-girl's brute-forcing a few parts back into place. It hums to life and......well, you have no idea if it's doing any good. But it's ON, and that's what counts.
_____________________________

Team Pacification

At this moment the lights on Mammal Master's high-tech manacles switch on, and the rats that were nearby immediately scatter as he starts cursing loudly.
 

Yeoman

Registered User
Validated User
Team Tech

You actually find the MDD not that hard to turn back on, between Shockette's enhanced electrical senses and Mole-girl's brute-forcing a few parts back into place. It hums to life and......well, you have no idea if it's doing any good. But it's ON, and that's what counts.
_____________________________
Helga stands tall, looking proudly at their work.

And then leans over toe Shockette, "Uh... can you tell if it's doing anything? I ... I don't have any super neat scanner stuff in this suit yet."
 

PauloDeWalshio

Registered User
Validated User
Bio-Freak
Condition: Normal
HP: 1

You check out several of the cells through their cracks with the help of Bio-Freak. Only that first one still has anyone inside, likely because the crack had just started there and didn't widen enough. You can't get much of a sense who held each of the rooms, except for one where you find a diary written in a language you can't read. German, maybe? Maybe Mole-girl can help you with that.

You still have to figure out how to want to get that last prisoner out of their cell.
Lilith examines the door to the prisoner's cell. "I don't think I can just bust through this," she says to Heart "You'd either have to be brain dead or a massive cheapskate to skimp on the strength of cell doors in a super-prison. Still, there's gotta be a place nearby that'll let us manually open the doors, right? You haveta let these guys out a few times at least. But I've got no idea where to even begin lookin' for somethin' like that."

She turns to look at Heart. "Any ideas, dude?"

At this moment the lights on Mammal Master's high-tech manacles switch on, and the rats that were nearby immediately scatter as he starts cursing loudly.
It's hidden by her mask, but Lilith smirks a little as she spies this happening; It'll certainly make dealing with him a lot easier if he tries to stab them in the back. "Calm down dude, no need to get so angry. I'm sure there are plenty of rats around here that want to be your friend!"

OOC: Yeah, I don't think I have any skills that'll help us find a way to manually open this door, and I imagine it's probably got a pretty high toughness. That's a pretty bad oversight on my part.
 

Kreuzritter

Registered User
Validated User
Helga stands tall, looking proudly at their work.

And then leans over toe Shockette, "Uh... can you tell if it's doing anything? I ... I don't have any super neat scanner stuff in this suit yet."
"It's broadcasting," Shockette says, "Either way, I suggest we let Agent Lang guard it while we join up with Heart and the... bio freak, I think she called herself? Either way, to deal with the stragglers. Much as hostages come first, at this point we'd only get in the way of Ronin and Bengal's plan."
 
Top Bottom