• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Crinoverse: Disaster Day

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
Everyone

With Heart's expert guidance the pilot slips through the mines. Unfortunately in order to do so they blunder right in to two sharks with frickin' laser beams on their heads. Who immediately begin firing.

OOC: pilot Stealth check: 1d20+5 7
Everyone gets a Hero Point.

kenseido

Validated User
Ronin

Ronin moves over towards the airlock as he continues putting on his scuba gear.

"Can anyone hit them indirectly? Maybe disable the lasers or something?"

OOC: Initiative: 1d20+9 14

Gilliam

Validated User
Bengal
HP: 1 > 2 LP: 1
Condition: Normal

"Who would have thought? Sharks with lasers, mow I have seen everything." Bengal exclaimed moving to join Ronin by the airlock, his scuba gear more or less attached.

OOC:
Bengal Initiative: 1d20+12 26

Mettaur2

Man of Battle
Validated User
Battle Man Beat
HP: 2, LP: 1

"I could probably make a cage for one of them, but with those gnarly laser beams on their heads they could probably just burn through it like it was nothing. Might could slow it down."
Heart said as he looked between them and Shockette.

"This is way past uncool." He groaned.

"FEEL THE BEAT!"

Yeoman

Validated User
"I've got a grappling hook? But don't Sharks need to constantly move? That might kill them."

Init: 8

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
Everyone

"Clear them out at fast as you can," advises the pilot. "If the Horde aren't cartoon villains they've probably got transmitters on the sharks. Fight goes too long, someone'll come out to investigate."

OOC: 16 sharks approach.

Initiative: (not that this means you have to participate in this fight)
Battle Man: 27
Bengal: 26
Bio-Freak Initiative: 1d20+8 22
Ronin: 14
shark initiative: 1d20+6 12
Shockette Initiative: 1d20+6 10
Mole-girl: 8

The sharks are minions. However in the interest of capping you in your non-native environment I'm going to rule you can't take out more than 3 at a time.

Last edited:

Mettaur2

Man of Battle
Validated User
Battle Man Beat
HP: 2>1, LP: 1

"Fast as we can, got it."
Heart said as he left the sub and out into the open water, his synth suit glowing red in the water with features like a kind of neon shark as he saw the dark figures of the laser sharks darting in the distant depths.

The Beat Saber would be good for one if he could get close enough to hit it, the Beat Jammer could be more reliable for distance if he could try and quick-shot a few, but there were so many to deal with.

With that thought, Heart gave a firm nod as he brought his hand down to the Synth-Key and pressed three buttons in a quick sequence, nodding along to the tone as lights flashed around him, conjuring up crystal-like octograms in the air infront of him before he held out his hands to brandish two glowing beat-saber like wands.

"BEAT WAVE!" He declared before bringing the beat sticks against the crystal pads, striking the surface as a sonic shock wave would be emitted from the other side of the synthesized floating drum surfaces.

And using Hero Point to avoid the fatigue

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
Battle Man Beat

Battle Man busts a beat, catching five of the mind-controlled menaces in his aural attack, knocking lose their devices.

OOC: I'll let you catch five sharks with that.
All five fail.

Sharks: 11/16 remaining.

Bengal up.

Last edited:

Gilliam

Validated User
Bengal
HP: 2 LP: 1
Condition: Normal

Following the Beat Man out into the water, Bengal set his sights on the next cluster of sharks, his powerful strokes propelling him through the water as quickly as though he was running through the streets back in New York.

With a massive swipe of his claws Bengal raked first one shark then continuing his momentum attacked as many other sharks that he could reach.

It was time for the sharks to realise that a tiger was a far more dangerous predator.

OOC:
With a +14 Athletics bonus Bengal automatically passes the DC15 Swimming check to move at his ground speed in the water.

Bengal will Take 10 and PA+2 for a 20 to hit and DC25 Toughness Save and then use Takedown to attack as many as possible (I think 3 is the limit)

Top Bottom