• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Crinoverse: Disaster Day

kenseido

Validated User
Ronin

Ronin looks at everyone as he finishes taking off his wetsuit.

"I would say we should approach stealthily, but I expect that's not an option for all of us," he says as he looks hard at Mole-girl.

"That leaves me with an option for Team Stealth and Team Distraction. What are some other ideas?"

Kreuzritter

Validated User
Ronin

Ronin looks at everyone as he finishes taking off his wetsuit.

"I would say we should approach stealthily, but I expect that's not an option for all of us," he says as he looks hard at Mole-girl.

"That leaves me with an option for Team Stealth and Team Distraction. What are some other ideas?"
"We're deep in the enemy's domain, and times running out," Shockette summarizes, "I think at this point, splitting up is a very bad idea. Whatever we come up with, I say we stick together as we head for the volcano, where Mole Girl can dig us a way in."

kenseido

Validated User
Ronin

Ronin nods in agreement. "Team Stealth will follow the others and at least give us a slight edge in the next encounter."

Yeoman

Validated User
"We're deep in the enemy's domain, and times running out," Shockette summarizes, "I think at this point, splitting up is a very bad idea. Whatever we come up with, I say we stick together as we head for the volcano, where Mole Girl can dig us a way in."
“You might want to stay a bit back though. If I hit any magma it’s gonna get nasty.”

Gilliam

Validated User
Bengal
HP: 2 LP: 1
Condition: Normal

Ronin

Ronin nods in agreement. "Team Stealth will follow the others and at least give us a slight edge in the next encounter."
Bengal just grinned, he was sure that he and the ninja could do a lot of damage jumping out from surprise.

“You might want to stay a bit back though. If I hit any magma it’s gonna get nasty.”
Cocking his head slightly to one side Bengal wasn't sure whether the Mole Girl was serious or making a joke, no one would build a secret base in a live volcano would they?

"Shall we start making a beeline for the volcano now?"

Mettaur2

Man of Battle
Validated User
"I'm all for it, dudes. If we hit them hard and fast then they won't get a chance to set off those twisted bombs they got!" Heart said as he punched his fist into his palm.

"That said, we should still totally go smart here. Ronin's idea sounds the most logical, Team We-Can-Dig-It takes point and focuses on where we can infiltrate safely while Team Rad-Bad Ninja's take our slack." He nodded Ronin's way in approval.

"If we don't find what we need there, we can move quickly to the next site as a group. We still have that other structure on the island that might be important."

With that, Heart would already begin making his way forward towards their first goal.

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
OOC: So who wants to be on which team?

Top Bottom