• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Crinoverse: Disaster Day

PauloDeWalshio

Validated User
Bio-Freak
Condition: -1 Toughness
HP: 1

Everyone

Shockette's lightning globe shocks the dog, along with the two soldiers holding its leash. The dog wisely decides to run away, while the two red-clad minions wisely decide to go unconscious.

Unfortunately the other two open up on Team Dig with a spray of blue laser-bullets.

OOC: soldier Dodge: 4#1d20+3 22 12 21 7
2 pass: DC 19 Tgh, 2 fail: DC 23 Tgh
soldier Toughness: 4#1d20+4 21 16 22 8
2 pass, 2 fail
attack dog Dodge: 1d20+5 24
pass: DC 19 Tgh
attack dog Toughness: 1d20+2 13
fail

Everyone on Team Dig make a DC 15 Dodge save for DC 23/19 damage.
Lilith manages to avoid the majority of the laser fire, but a few shots manage to nick her.

OOC: Dodge Check vs DC 15: 1d20+12 29, Toughness Check vs DC 19: 1d20+8 16 so that's a bruise for me.

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
OOC: Team Stealth, you want to do anything?

kenseido

Validated User
OOC: I think we were just waiting to make sure none of the baddies make a run for it.

Mettaur2

Man of Battle
Validated User
OOC: Yeah, we're here for clean up

Gilliam

Validated User
OOC: Stopping any escape and surprising anyone else who wants to join the battle :)

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
OOC: Anyone on Team Dig want to shoot back?

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
OOC: Game to be delayed due to RL reasons, mostly the “I have to keep posting from a phone” one.

Kreuzritter

Validated User
OOC: Anyone on Team Dig want to shoot back?
OOC: Game to be delayed due to RL reasons, mostly the “I have to keep posting from a phone” one.
OOC: so things can pick up once the delay's dealt with...
attack attacking one of the soldiers with lightning bolt: 1d20+8 19 DC 27 TOU if that hits
Shockette aims her finger again and zaps one of the remaining soldiers

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
OOC: RL stuff keeps kicking me in the stomach, and I think it’s time to conclude I don’t want to have to be responsible for for anyone but myself. Or something. Too much stress not brain good. Apologies, insofar as I need them given that you’re all swell people.

kenseido

Validated User
OOC: Completely understand. Enjoyed the game while it lasted. Take care.

Last edited:
Top Bottom