• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Crinoverse: Disaster Day

Gilliam

Validated User
OOC: Sorry to hear about the game but RL takes priority. Thanks for giving me the chance to play in the game.

Yeoman

Validated User
Sorry to hear. Had a good time. Thanks for running it and hope life gets to treating you better.

Mettaur2

Man of Battle
Validated User
OOC: Belated, but I really understand. Thanks for this wonderful game, and if you ever feel up for it in the future, you know i'd be all on board.

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
OOC: Belated, but I really understand. Thanks for this wonderful game, and if you ever feel up for it in the future, you know i'd be all on board.
OOC: Don't hold out hope: I was getting not-keen on it even before Real Life decided to stomp all over my mood. I mean I wanted to finish it on principle, but there's something about not getting to be a main character that starts to drain the enthusiasm away. I'm much more of a struggling author than the author facilitator a GM needs to be.

Top Bottom