• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

Critical Role Campaign 2 - D&D, nerdy-ass voice actors and Wild(mount) Times

Mr Teufel

Dashing
RPGnet Member
Validated User
You know what? I like that CR are occasionally promoting games other than D&D. They're good folks, and they also seem to want to spread their good fortune around. But no-one has the right to expect their support!

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
You know what? I like that CR are occasionally promoting games other than D&D. They're good folks, and they also seem to want to spread their good fortune around. But no-one has the right to expect their support!
Exactly. They talk about stuff they're interested in as individuals, they're not and should not be obligated to shill for random rpg lines. It's pretty sad that such a great group of folks with an actual positive and supportive fan base are getting hit with these bullshit demands from people who should know better. I thought we were pretty bad about Tall Poppy Syndrome here in Australia but looks like it's a world wide thing.

Bruder_Wen

The Cunning Geek
RPGnet Member
Validated User
They were so lucky Matt only remembered something important in the first round. Otherwise some of that battle would have gone different.

Manitou

Emperor of the Americas
Validated User
Has he said she coudn't use it for OA's before? I could swear he has clarified that she can't because Reckless attacks are only on your turn. So that might have just been a slip up.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom