• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Cross-Overs That Would Be Awesome...

KaijuGooGoo

Not Woke until I’ve had my Coffee
RPGnet Member
Validated User
In the grim darkness of the 41st Millennium, there are only Battles. Encased in the Golden Ball for ten thousand years, the ever-dying Poke-Emperor Mew holds off the forces that always threaten to destroy the Imperium of Man & Mon, aided by the brave Adeptus Lanistes and their Pokemon as they battle against such foes as Chaos Pokemon and Necromon.

Coyote's Own

Former ACME QA Tester.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
In the grim darkness of the 41st Millennium, there are only Battles. Encased in the Golden Ball for ten thousand years, the ever-dying Poke-Emperor Mew holds off the forces that always threaten to destroy the Imperium of Man & Mon, aided by the brave Adeptus Lanistes and their Pokemon as they battle against such foes as Chaos Pokemon and Necromon.
Squidmon , da boyz chuze ye.

KaijuGooGoo

Not Woke until I’ve had my Coffee
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Squidmon , da boyz chuze ye.
Boyz are pretty much Orkymon by their history already (and evolve into forms like OddBoy, Mekboy, and BossBoy), but their trainers died out long ago in the middle of a battle, so they just keep on battling all the time.

Pax Chi

Validated User
*RING*

*RING*

*CLICK*

"Yes?"

"Sir, there appears to be an issue with the John Wick situation."

"It was reported to me that the matter had been resolved."

"Unfortunately sir, it appears that our initial findings were in error. Current evidence suggests that Wick has not only survived, but is seeking allies to go to war with the High Table."

"I see. That is unfortunate, but should prove no true problem for us. Those seated at the High Table are all in agreement that Wick must die, with the approval of the One Who Sits Above The Table. Few of those who serve Under The Table would be willing to oppose Us, and those that would lack the strength to harm Us. John Wick is one of the most dangerous assassins to ever serve Us, but there are many still loyal to The Table that are beyond even him. Alone he will eventually fall, and there is no one left for him to turn to that we need concern ourselves with."

" . . . "

"What?"

"Sir, John Wick has sought assistance from Those Who Stand Beside The Table."

" . . . . you can confirm this?"

"Yes sir. We have digital images of Wick leaving the scene of a battle, accompanied by a tall, athletically thin man and a short Korean man in a white kimono. Before our spy was killed, all evidence pointed to an alliance between John Wick and the Masters of Sinanju."

"I want a contract put out immediately. 50 Million dollars for each of the following:

John Wick.

Chiun of House Sinanju.

Remo Williams."

The Destroyers

Pax Chi

Validated User
Optimus Primal fell from the sky, his back sparking and trailing acrid smoke from well placed laser blast. The crash landing was loud, violent and exceptionally painful. The Maximal Commander struggled to pull himself out of the small crater dug into the ground by his fall when a familiar flicker of white energy played across his metalic form. Between the length of the battle and the damage he'd sustained, Optimus was suffering energon overload. Reluctantly, he shifted back into his Beast Mode, shifting from a Cybertronian robot to a large gorilla.

The battle continued to rage around Optimus. His fellow Maximals saw him fall and made every effort to get to him, but the Predacons were in top form today, keeping the Maximals pinned down with focused fire.

Optimus rolled painfully onto his back, just in time for Megatron to slam a large metal foot onto Primal's chest. The leader of the Predacons stared down at his long time nemesis, and pointed his right arm into Primal's face. Said arm resembled the head of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and as its mouth opened, energy began to collect deep in the head's throat.

"Finally, after all these months of conflict, it ends. Yeessss." Megatron said, glee practically dripping from his lips. "You have lost, Optimus, and do you know why? Because you are weak. Sentimental. You spend your time trying to co-exist with this world's pitiful life forms instead of using every opportunity to gain an advantage in this war. And now it will cost you your life."

Primal closed his eyes, and said with quiet dignity, "As a condemned bot, may I say my last words?"

Megatron's eyes literally glowed in anticipation. "Oh by all means."

"You're going to lose in the end, Megatron. For a number of reasons. But in this case, it's because you ignore the benefit of seeking out new life and trying to co-exist with it peacefully."

"And what is that?"

"It allows you to form alliances."

At that, laser fire suddenly erupted from a nearby section of plants. Perfectly aimed, they hit each and every Predacon save for Megatron, blasting them out of the sky or knocking them off their feet.

One green Predacon in particular screamed all the way down to the ground. "Nnnnnno! Waaaassspanator was wiiinnnnnniiing! Whyyyyy universe hate Waaasspanator?"

Megatron turned in time to see the source of the energy blasts. It was a group of humans! Humans riding on dinosaurs that had been outfitted with various types of weaponry. They rode on everything from fast moving deinonychus to flying on quetzalcoatlus. And then, parting the very trees of the forest loomed a massive diplodocus. Rather than use any of the numerous guns the bristling along its sides, the diplodocus merely swatted Megatron off of Optimus with a wave of its tail.

Once Megatron finally stopped bouncing along the ground, he too found himself forced to resume his beast mode. And faced with his current lack of weapons and these new opponents, he made the only decision he could. "Predacons! Retreat!"

Optimus rose to his feet, watching as the Predacons fled the battlefield. He turned to see the command pod of the diplodocus open, a blonde human male in his mid-30's emerging. Questar of the Valorians touched the amulet around his neck, which allowed him to telepathically and politely ask his dinosaur friend to lower him to the ground. Which it did, lowering its head and allowing Questar to walk down its neck to stand next to Optimus.

"Excellent timing Questar," Primal said. "Your attack took the Predacons completely by surprise."

"Only because you had set them up so perfectly," Questar returned. "Though I'm sorry we couldn't get here before Megatron shot you. Our dinosaur friends are mighty, but not all of them are swift."

"Don't worry about it. It was worth it to see the look on Megatron's face."

Valorian and Cybertronian both turned towards the setting sun, watching their opponents flee. Both leaders thought along the same lines: of the strange quirk that had brought not one, but two time-displaced aliens to prehistoric Earth. Whether it was an astronomical accident or fate, they had found one another in a battle that could mean the survival of the universe.

"Megatron won't take this lying down," Primal prompted. "He's likely to try and form a similar alliance with the Rulons."

Questar nodded. "Almost certainly. Though such an alliance may actually prove beneficial to us. Krulos isn't one to share power, and those two are almost certain to try and backstab one another."

"True, but until they do, they could make an effective team. We'll have to work to be even more effective."

Questar rested a hand on Primal's shoulder. "We will. Genuine trust and friendship will win out over alliances of convenience every time. You have my word that the Dino-Riders will do everything we can to help you win the Beast Wars."

Top Bottom