• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Crusader Kings 2 II: Title Revoked

Afterburner

Remarkably expressive bandages
RPGnet Member
Validated User
What DLC does everyone have? I have all the DLC, so I should be fine for any configuration.

Jondera

For SCIENCE!
Validated User
I was assuming all DLC for this, though having Sunset Invasion turned off is fine. Also, I'm assuming we want to start in 768?

Pip

Citizen of Ireland
Validated User
I have everything gameplay related (not all the purely decorative ones, though).

I also vote no sunset invasion.

EDIT: actually if we’re randomising then there’s no particular reason not to include SI is there?

ChariotDriver

Validated User
I have everything gameplay related (not all the purely decorative ones, though).

I also vote no sunset invasion.

EDIT: actually if we’re randomising then there’s no particular reason not to include SI is there?
That's a very good question. I don't even know if there's a Mongol invasion in a Random start. It's possible there isn't, as I don't think most historical events would be adapted to the different starting positions for the cultures/individuals they affect.

Fortinbras

Agent of Dream
Validated User
Soo...I've never played Crusader Kings II before, but I just picked it up along with all of the DLC earlier this week, and will probably start playing in the next day or two. There are plenty of "how to get started" guides online, and the first time play tutorial and the like, but one thing I'm curious about: is it better to just turn off all of the expansions for your first game, and selectively add them in later? Or should you just turn off a few selected ones (like Sunset Invasion), and play as normal, just worrying about any additional features when they crop up?

Top Bottom