• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Crusader Kings 2] [Let's Play] Succession Game 4: Let the Dice Fall

Jondera

For SCIENCE!
Validated User
All right, gonna branch this off from the main CK2 discussion thread.

With probably no more DLC incoming for the game, and the humble bundle making all the DLC available for cheap, it's prime time to dive in with the newest features in the game.

Namely, random worlds.

So, we're going to do an All-DLC (except Sunset Invasion) Random World succession game; randomize everything as thoroughly as possible, then pick a random character in the year 768 to start with. I predict much confusion.

The Order of Succession will be as follows:

1) Jondera
2) Lilith Viktoria
3) Pip
4) Afterburner
5) Vessiel
6) ChariotDriver

If you want to be added to the list, just post here asking to join and you'll be added on. If you want to join but don't have all the DLC, the Humble Bundle has the whole set available for $15 for about 40 more hours at the time this thread is going up.

Rules of the LP:

Each player plays through the life and reign of one ruler: when that ruler dies (or otherwise passes on their titles to their heir), you save the game and pass the save file to the next player in line. Mercy rule: If your ruler get less than 5 years of adult rule before dying, you continue on with the next ruler as well. Roleplaying and being creative in your reporting to the thread is encouraged but not required.

I'll give a couple more days for sign-ups and questions and ironing out details then probably start the ball rolling on Tuesday.

Strangething

Reptillian Humanoid
Validated User
I'm tempted to get in on this now that I have all the DLC. But I don't know if I have the time for it.

Aesthete

A for Aeffort
Validated User
Just planning to watch this. I'm terrible at playing CK2.
Terrible is okay, IMO. The CKII regulars will probably be growing the realm in leaps and bounds. Having someone come along every so often to cause turmoil through bad decisionmaking is perfectly realistic and will keep gameplay interesting for longer.

... and you might even find that you're not that terrible when you get down to it. But don't let me pressure you either way, I just wanted to go on the record as saying I don't think skill level is a requirement for joing. If you want to play, play. And if you - or anyone else - mess things up, that's in fact a good thing that adds interest, not a bad thing :)

Nate_MI

Formerly 'Raveled'
Validated User
Terrible is okay, IMO. The CKII regulars will probably be growing the realm in leaps and bounds. Having someone come along every so often to cause turmoil through bad decisionmaking is perfectly realistic and will keep gameplay interesting for longer.

... and you might even find that you're not that terrible when you get down to it. But don't let me pressure you either way, I just wanted to go on the record as saying I don't think skill level is a requirement for joing. If you want to play, play. And if you - or anyone else - mess things up, that's in fact a good thing that adds interest, not a bad thing :)
Hm. If you're okay with the realm fracturing under King Nate the Bad, then put me down under 8.

Top Bottom