• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

CW's The Outpost S2, the renewal nobody asked for!

Tango Samurai

Dance Warrior
Validated User
Welp that was some Xena level fight chorography, campy and exaggerated. Seriously Talon, you've got a spear and you use it as a staff to hit an armored solider on his plate helmet?
Baron Tobin almost gets a Hero Sacrifice and settles for a Big Damn Hero moment.
Talon riding in with Gwynn on the back of her horse was the Gayest Moment in the show, and I mean that in a Good Way.

Varyar

Emilie Dequenne Fanboy
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Talon riding in with Gwynn on the back of her horse was the Gayest Moment in the show, and I mean that in a Good Way.
I'm gonna have to dispute you on that last point. There were some moments early in season 1 that took the sub out of subtext, dragged it behind the barn and shot it in the head.

Also, I'm kinda disappointed they're playing up Garret's Redemption Method with the medicine. It's not the first time it's been emphasized, but I hope they fake us out and he dies for real in the finale. Only two weeks to go!

Tango Samurai

Dance Warrior
Validated User
And another fair episode.
Talon gets some kissy face time with Smoldering Blackblood, some decent fighting, and gets the McGuffin.
Tobin and Gwynn get closer. Wonder where that's going.
And Garret is half way between knifing Gwynn and being a good guy again. I really hope he finds her and Tobin in bed together. That would be a hoot.

Varyar

Emilie Dequenne Fanboy
RPGnet Member
Validated User
And another fair episode.
Talon gets some kissy face time with Smoldering Blackblood, some decent fighting, and gets the McGuffin.
Tobin and Gwynn get closer. Wonder where that's going.
And Garret is half way between knifing Gwynn and being a good guy again. I really hope he finds her and Tobin in bed together. That would be a hoot.
:D

I think we're going to get Garret Redemption Via Heroic Sacrifice in the finale. Not sure who he dies saving Gwynn from, though. We'll soon see! (Also, poor Gwynn, surrounded by idiots. Her: "Double the guard." Guards: leave one guard with the prisoner.) At this point, and this is something I never thought I'd say 2 months ago, I prefer Gwynn and Tobin to Gwynn and Garret.

Elinor is once again a clever, sneaky woman and I love it. Good way to undermine enemy effectiveness AND make money for yourself. Er, the treasury. Yeah, the royal treasury.

Tango Samurai

Dance Warrior
Validated User
Double the Guard!

And then leave him with the least capable guard in the entire Outpost.
Alone.
And sleepy.

Great job! :p

And I really don't know what Elinore's plan is. Make the opposing army high as a kite, or just PROFIT!

Top Bottom