• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

(D&D) Prefered game world.

Which Gameworld do you like best?

• Forgotten Realm

Votes: 39 11.5%
  • Eberon

Votes: 84 24.8%
  • Greyhawk

Votes: 42 12.4%
  • Dragonlance

Votes: 22 6.5%
  • Kalamar

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Planescape

Votes: 72 21.2%
  • Mystara

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • None I homebrew my game.

Votes: 74 21.8%
  • A setting you haven't listed you bonehead

Votes: 86 25.4%

• Total voters

Kaewin

18th Level Parent
Which of the current published game worlds do you like best?

I prefer the Realms myself. All of that juicy info all over the place. Enough info to do about anything.

blizack

ghostmode
Validated User
Re: (D&D) Prefered game worl.

I have a soft spot for Greyhawk, but I'm currently running Ptolus (and beginning to think it's more detail than I can handle). Planescape remains the most inspiring of them all for me, though.

Kaewin

18th Level Parent

You know when I was setting up this poll I was blocked on one the settings and it was Darksun.

Ya know I always screw up a poll somehow.

pacalypse

Validated User

I voted for Planescape, for me this world was really about any type of adventure you could imagine. It amazed me as a teen, seeing how far D&D could really go and I still think it's one of the most inventive, creative and "cater to any type of adventure you want to run" worlds ever made for D&D.

My runner-up would have to be Iron Kingdoms, it was everything I wanted Eberron to be.

sim_james

Hello Mr. Horus!

You know when I was setting up this poll I was blocked on one the settings and it was Darksun.
Birthright, Ravenloft, and Spelljammer immediately sprang to my mind as well (not that any of them were my favourites; that goes to PS and DL). There's been a lot of D&D campaign settings, even if you're just counting the TSR/WotC ones.

Thanaeon

Mostly simulationist
Validated User

I find the vote landslide Planescape is getting interesting, especially in light of how WotC seems utterly uninterested in supporting it.

And yes - I voted Planescape, too.

Lord Mhoram

Validated User

I usually used homebrew, but my favorite published setting is Spelljammer.

Oh, and to go against the crowd here, my least favorite was Planescape.

Top Bottom