IC [D&D5] Adventuring for Fun and Profit!

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Xandra gave a wry smile. "If I can get magic arrows or a bow, I will. But some of it will be going to your kin, you know. I'm still their patron in their new home."

Aikireikinu

Tsundere Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Nya the nya, the scruffy, possibly cannibalistic, Dark Elf adventurer pokes her head through the curtain leading to the bath and wrinkles her nose. "Nya.. Nya! There you are! Magpy asked Nya to deliver message!"

She pushes through the curtain and walks over to the bath, a little leery of the water, and holds out a scroll.

"List of treasures!"

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Nib

Nib’s tail swishes back and forth in the tub while he listens to Alessia and Xandra’s suggestions. “The kobold way? Mmmm. Extra Rare with Ember Sage and Dragon Peppers. The closest you’ll ever get to breathing fire like a dragon! Kekeke!” ... “So! What’re you two gonna do with your haul?” He asks Alessia and Xandra. “Any special plans? We did get way more loot than usual. Or are ya just gonna blow all of it on baths? Keehee!”
"Yep, that sounds like a lovely date. I'm sure Kalde will enjoy the food." Though for Alessia the description of the spices has her eyes watering just thinking about it. "I don't know... some luxury would be nice, but with all that anima I could probably commission something with really useful magic... I'd just need to pick what. Until then, I'll just make plans for the short term. Maybe get myself a nice Dwarven seven-course meal from one of those high-end underhill restaurants... Maybe for two?" she adds to Xandra coyly.

Xandra gave a wry smile. "If I can get magic arrows or a bow, I will. But some of it will be going to your kin, you know. I'm still their patron in their new home."
"Aww, always so generous..."

Nya the nya, the scruffy, possibly cannibalistic, Dark Elf adventurer pokes her head through the curtain leading to the bath and wrinkles her nose. "Nya.. Nya! There you are! Magpy asked Nya to deliver message!"

She pushes through the curtain and walks over to the bath, a little leery of the water, and holds out a scroll.

"List of treasures!"
Alessia is torn between the shiny list of identified treasures, and Xandra's shoulders... her very tense shoulders, yes, they still needed to be worked out... Nib can get the list, yeah. "Thank you, Nya. Please give it to Nib for now."

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Nib

"Eh!? Why do I have to...oh...OH! Kekeke! I get it I get it!" Nib grins when he finally figures out what's going on between the two and reaches up to take the scroll. "Thanks Nya! Hope your questing day went well!" Nib says cheerfully before sliding back into the tub with the scroll raised over his head to keep it dry.

"Now let's see what we got here. A Gem of Seeing and a Wand of Secrets. Those will help our dungeon scouring for sure! Ooh, and a Rod of Security too! It's like we'll have our own little tavern wherever we go. I like it! Lesse, also got a Rapier of Wounding and a Periapt of Health in here. I wouldn't mind having that Periapt, but Alessia that Rapier sounds like it'd be great in your hands." Nib's expression sours when he reads the details on the crown. "Ohh, looks like that crown I picked up is no good. The thing is super cursed! Makes you as tough as a Wight, but that's cause it actually turns you into a shambling corpse." Nib tosses the scroll away from the baths and shakes his head. “Hey Nya! Does the guild have a policy on cursed items? Like is there someone we can give it to so it can be destroyed or locked up?"

Last edited:

Aikireikinu

Tsundere Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Nya squats down, cat-like, and ducks her head. "Nya doesn't know. Nya just gives things to Magpy, and gets red coins to buy meat! Sometimes Magpy give Nya things back and tells Nya that Nya should use them, like Nya's claws." She indicates the her pair of daggers tucked into her rope belt.

Last edited:

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Well, that's a pretty straightforward arrangement," Alessia nods to Nya as she keeps massaging.

"We could probably find a private buyer... someone old who's real afraid of dying, but doesn't have the magic or the lack of scruples to turn into a lich or something," she suggests.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"But would they become a thing of evil?" asked Xandra. "Making a new wraith lord isn't a good solution, surely."

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Hmm, I suppose so," Alessia agrees as she keeps rubbing Xandra's shoulders and down her back. "Maybe we should find a way to destroy it or seal it off?"

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Nib

“Yeah! Let’s trash it!” Nib exclaims while scrubbing his shoulders. “The guild can probably help us out with that. I bet they get cursed junk like that all the time. If you want I can keep that crown stashed in my Anima bag for safe keeping until we figure out what to do with it.”

Nib thinks about offering to massage Alessia’s back, but holds his tongue with a wry smile. He figures she’d much rather have Xandra take care of that.

Top Bottom