• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC [D&D5] Adventuring for Fun and Profit!

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"We need to rest," said Xandra. "I've drained myself of healing from being too hasty; let's not make it worse. But yes, the water is a worry."
 

Aikireikinu

Tsundere Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Tyrys nods. "And the Crimson Band was a bunch of hotheads who all focused on using fire."
 

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Nib

“Hmph, ya got a point there I guess.” Nib says, folding his arms and and growling. He can’t help but feel sorry for that band of hotheads finding themselves out of their element in here. This whole dungeon seemed to delight in taking away the advantages Nib had trained so hard to obtain in order to overcome his small stature. “Welp! Guess a rest won’t kill us, and at least this place is dry. As for those water breathing potions, can we make em last by only drinking a little bit?”
 
Last edited:

Aikireikinu

Tsundere Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC: Go ahead and roll your HD to heal, etc.
 

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Nib

“Well! Seeing as I’m still in fighting shape, and you all look like you could use a good rest, how bout I keep watch while you all relax? Keehee! No need to thank me!" Nib smirks and walks over to a large rock, sits down, and pulls the lute out of his anima pouch. "And what better way to relax then with some music. Oh! And our new friends haven't heard my powerful ballads yet have they? Kekeke! Well then, Tyrys and Whisper, you two are in for a treat!" Nib runs his fingers across the strings, filling the room with a cacophony of sour notes that assault the ears of his companions. "Mmmmm! Good acoustics in here!"

OOC: Nib is at full health so he does not need to rest. He will however Meditate for 30 mins to regain the Ki he spent. And back by 'popular' demand it's Nib's lute :LOL:
 

Aikireikinu

Tsundere Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Tyrys claps along with Nib's playing. "So fierce! Truly music befitting a dragon!"

Whisper huddles in the corner with her hood pulled over her face.

Thankfully nothing seems to have come to investigate NIb's noise, yet.

Combat Tracker: [ [Xandra] [Nib] [Alessia] [Tyrys] [Whisper] ]
Spoiler: Show
You successfully complete a short rest. You can try to go for a long rest so Whisper can be at full power, or you can push on now.

Treasure: 1 potion of water breathing.
Anima: 1x500 gp, 1x290gp, 2x230gp, 6x180gp, 5x110gp, 6x70gp, 3x45gp, 20x15gp, 34x10gp, 44x5gp, 30x2.5gp

NameInitPer/InsProf+HPACResources UsedStatusAbility ScoresSkillsSavesNotes
Alessia1318D/12+343/4515Spell: 12
DetMagWand: 2
ST-1 DX+3 CN+1 IN+4 WS+2 CH+1Acrobatics+, Disguise Kit, Deception+, Disguise Kit, Forgery Kit, Investigation, Perception+, Sleight of Hand, Stealth+, Thieves’ Tools+DX INHeadband of Intellect: Int 19
Uncanny Dodge
Nib1413D/13+345/4516HD: 5
Ki:
WholeBody
OK
Inspired
ST+4 DX+4 CN+1 IN+1 WS+2 CH-1Acrobatic+, Athletics, Stealth, SurvivalDX STStone of Good Luck: +1 Save/Ability Checks
Gauntlets of Ogre Power: Str 19
Xandra1919D/14+360/6019Spell: 2
HD: 5
LayHands: 35
OK
Inspired
ST+0 DX+4 CN+2 IN-1 WS+1 CH+3Disguise Kit, Insight, Intimidation+, Persuasion, Perception, Sleight of Hand, Stealth, Thieves' ToolsWS CH +CHCloak of Protection: +1 Saves/AC
Sentinel Shield: Advantage(Init, Per) Aura: +CH to all saves 10', may move half speed w/out provoking when foe provokes Opportunity Attack
Tyrys1211D+/11+338/3816Spell:
HD: 2
HealingPot: 1
OK
Haste(+2AC)
ST+2 DX+2 CN+0 IN+1 WS+1 CH+3Arcana, History, Intimidation, ReligionCH, WSResist Fire
Whisper1015D/12+344/4412Arcane Recovery
Spell: 23334
OKST-1 DX+0 CN+2 IN+4 WS+2 CH-1Arcana, History, Medicine, Perception, Persuasion, ChessIN, WSStaff of Warding
 

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Alessia crouches over by Whisper. "Please tell me you have sound-canceling enchantments on that..."

OOC: no HD spend hereeither; ready to go.
 

Aikireikinu

Tsundere Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC: So do you all want to try for a Long Rest to recharge your Wizard, or keep going? She can ritual cast Leomund's Tiny hut if you want, so safety isn't so much an issue as time.
 

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Nib

“Keh heh! Least someone here has some appreciation for good music! Master Jobb always said I play like I fight!” Nib flashes Tyrys a broad smile, gets up off his rock, and sits down next to her. "So, what do you do for fun when you aren't plundering dungeons for riches or making offerings of your enemies?"

OOC: I’m fine taking a long rest to let Whisper recharge her batteries so we can nuke this place.
 
Top Bottom