• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[DC] DC/Loony Toons crossovers.

Gogmagog

Validated User
Caught the Coyote/Lobo one and it was sheer mad genius! In character even with the new looks and callbacks like Sam the Sheepdog going full Bara.

Erik Sieurin

Translemurist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yeah, it was a good one.

I also read Superman/Bugs Bunny (so-and-so, and actually about other characters to a great degree as well) and Batman/Elmer Fudd (which was wicked in an awesome way; its this film noir/sin city pastiche thing). That one is really recommended.

I like that the crossovers all work differently, giving comics creators the chance to do very different things; they are hardly in canon with each other, but as Moore says, aint they all imaginary?

Gogmagog

Validated User
The B/F one had odd parts like putting in non humanized versions of the LT characters in the background

suedenim

Validated User
Yeah, it was a good one.

I also read Superman/Bugs Bunny (so-and-so, and actually about other characters to a great degree as well) and Batman/Elmer Fudd (which was wicked in an awesome way; its this film noir/sin city pastiche thing). That one is really recommended.

I like that the crossovers all work differently, giving comics creators the chance to do very different things; they are hardly in canon with each other, but as Moore says, aint they all imaginary?
The only one I think didn't quite work was Bugs/Legion, largely because instead of telling two kinda-sorta-related stories, one in a "modern" style, one in a "cartoony" style, that one took the *same* story and re-told it twice. Since it was the first one I read, that almost turned me off on the rest.

Top Bottom