Second Bolt Pistol 5
Pict Recorder 5
Incendiary Grenade 15
Incendiary Grenade 15
Incendiary Grenade 15
Incendiary Grenade 15
Incendiary Grenade 15
Incendiary Grenade 15

Which should be all of it. Though I can drop some grenades if we need to spend a few more for the Razorback.

Wonderwill

Validated User
I'll pass on the mutli tool for now then and see what how requisition in mission works. So 77/23 still.

Do we get like a drop ship mid mission if we need? Magical gain items?

Jive Professor

Trying to fly
Validated User
I'll pass on the mutli tool for now then and see what how requisition in mission works. So 77/23 still.

Do we get like a drop ship mid mission if we need? Magical gain items?
You will not be able to receive mid-mission items, though reserve Requisition may allow you to utilize certain Imperial assets where available.

Wonderwill

Validated User
My implant says it gives +10 to driving checks when connected. Could I give Tiberius that +10 to his check if I am plugged in assisting or aiding the check?

JMPayneJ

Validated User
Jive -
How do you want to handle repeated use of Avenger, as I'm using it only fettered crossing the bridge unless we are attacked.

Jive Professor

Trying to fly
Validated User
My implant says it gives +10 to driving checks when connected. Could I give Tiberius that +10 to his check if I am plugged in assisting or aiding the check?
Yes, if you are plugged in I would say that works.

Jive -
How do you want to handle repeated use of Avenger, as I'm using it only fettered crossing the bridge unless we are attacked.
Let's say it allows you to easily clear halfway across the bridge no problem. Describe the visual effects of the "flame" and I'll fill in the rest shortly.

Top Bottom