OOC Deathwatch - The Righteous Few

Jive Professor

Trying to fly
Validated User
Aliexster Aliexster I believe the calculation for your attack roll would be:

47 Base + 30 Horde + 10 Aim + (+6 from Tiberius if you are in squad mode) - 20 Razorback Speed - 20 Hormagaunts Running -> for 47, maybe 53 if you are in Squad Mode. So as it stands it would be a miss, but of course there is a reroll every round from Tiberius that has not been used.

JMPayneJ JMPayneJ The Psychic power damage is rolled normally for one hit, then you just roll a straight 1d10 worth of extra magnitude hits since it's a Psychic power, rather than the actual damage itself being magnitude damage. I can roll it or you can, either way.

JMPayneJ

Validated User
JMPayneJ JMPayneJ The Psychic power damage is rolled normally for one hit, then you just roll a straight 1d10 worth of extra magnitude hits since it's a Psychic power, rather than the actual damage itself being magnitude damage. I can roll it or you can, either way.
Jive Professor Jive Professor Pg. 360 of the Core Rulebook lists it as PSY RATING + 1d10, which is why I used 2 + 1d10. If I'm incorrect, we just have to deduct one from my earlier roll. I didn't see anything in the errata, but let me know if I overlooked it.

Jive Professor

Trying to fly
Validated User
Oh I see it now, I missed the PSY Rating baseline of Magnitude damage. I thought it was like a weapon that did a damage roll then did 1d10 bonus. Never mind, you're good JMPayneJ JMPayneJ

Potted Plant

Power Flower
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ack! I thought I updated the final result in the previous one and just copypasted. [Gets out abacus]

95 effective BS against a roll of 42. I think it is still 6 hits, so the magnitude damage remains 12.

Top Bottom