• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Delta Green: Operation GREEN HAWAII

Mr Teufel

Dashing
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Oy, we've got enough to worry about without thinking thoughts like that!" replies SAMUEL. "Let's get to that 'safe distance' the dybbuk told us about."
He tries to urge the others out. "Anyone see where the fire escape is?"

Harrowed

Nyarlathotep's Bitch
Validated User
There's no sign of a fire escape in the hallway but there is a EXIT sign in red at the end of the hall.

The carpet is gold now, with swirls of black in it. It was red before, with blue squares. Industrial type hotel carpeting, this is more plush. Like a rug, a repeating rug over and over down both directions of the hall.

ncc2010

Blue Blaze Irregular
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Melody slung her bag over her shoulder and, pistol in hand, just followed the others. She knew it would only end badly.

Harrowed

Nyarlathotep's Bitch
Validated User
SOLOMON is bringing tail-end charlie of the Cell as he stopped to loot the ... dead ... didn't seem like the right term since most of their internals seem to be clockwork. Strangely it doesn't bother him that much. The three Glock 22's and seven clips, and two tasers that he pulled off the bodies were perfectly normal.

By the time he catches up to the group at the Exit sign, they're calling for him impatiently. He notices, and so do the others that the lights are flickering. The fluorescent lights are distorting, not really losing light or gaining light as much as moving. In the space of a few seconds the lights have somehow moved from the ceiling to protrusions on the wall that are glowing to finally some kind of flickering and pulsing oil lamp.

The focus on the lights took away from the rest of the changes. The carpet change they noticed but the wall have papers to a sickly sort of greyish green. The ceiling is wooden slats. The hallway is morphing and the effect seems to be following them.

Crashing into the exit door they move quickly down the familiar concrete stairwell.

Motorskills

RPGnet Member
Validated User
SOLOMON catches up, time seems to be moving normally again. He's not sure that's a good thing.

"If Don Quixote is at the bottom of these stairs, too, I'm shooting him."
"And I'll double-tap his damn donkey."

Mr Teufel

Dashing
RPGnet Member
Validated User
SAMUEL looks at the changing carpet and the morphing walls, and at the apparently familiar figures approaching, armed, from behind him, and any sense of certainty drains from him. He spins and points his pistol at the things behind him that look like his colleagues.

"S-stop there!" His hand and voice shake. Is the gun he's holding real? "How do I know you guys aren't just more clockwork dummies? Drop your weapons!"

Last edited:

Motorskills

RPGnet Member
Validated User
SOLOMON slows, then comes to a halt, looking at his gun turning it in his hand to see it from different angles.

"Double down it is. "

SOLOMON pauses, holsters his Glock, then starts examining his hand closely.

"It can be seen that what Agent SALLY was alluding to earlier, at 10:19am, was in fact a genuine reference to utilization of Hypergeometry to determine a deceased subject's motivations via ingestion of cranial matter.

It is likely appropriate to use this to Task Force GREEN HAWAII's advantage. Agent SOLOMON will presently request an analysis of the gathered data from Agent SALLY, and will proceed to liaise with the Task Force as to a course of action.

A recommendation should be made to the Program to provide the Team with all the resources it requires, reflecting the criticality.... ....the criticality...."

SOLOMON picks up speed again. His rapid breathing is interfering with the monotone delivery.

"At this time the team is in retreat. It is evident that the fluorescent lights are flickering. The fluorescent lights are distorting. We note that the lights are not really losing light or gaining light so much as moving.

Einstein would be impressed, wouldn't he SAMUEL?!"

SOLOMON laughs heartily, disconcertingly, at his own joke.

SOLOMON's laugh ends as abruptly as it started.

"At this time the team continues to be in retreat. We notice that our environs have changed, the walls the carpet, the ceiling, the lights. The hallway is pursuing us.

Up yours, Einstein."

Top Bottom