• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Delta Green - The Fall of Delta Green is fucking gorgeous.

johnnype

Emaciated do gooder
Validated User
Just downloaded my Kickstarter copy and it's blowing my mind. Now I have 375 pages of reading ahead of me. At my slow ass pace that's a month easy.

It's beautiful. It's a labor of love. The superlatives fail me. I want a hard copy. I need a hard copy.

Thank you, Kenneth Hite. You are an insane genius.

To paraphrase page 12, The Fall of Delta Green is DG adapted to GUMSHOE (Nights Black Agents, Trail of Cthulhu), set in the 60's. The 60's is a fascinating decade but it's also BEFORE DG was disbanded. I should also mention that the book is self-contained.

I don't know where you can get a copy but my guess is the pdf will show up on DTRPG soon enough.

Last edited:

Cannibal Smiliest

Smacking around John Sumbitch
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I was thinking of printing it, but my printer took one look at the file, grew legs and then ran out the door yelping like a scared dog.

So PDF only, then.

Aegypto

Treelicious
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Just downloaded my Kickstarter copy and it's blowing my mind. Now I have 375 pages of reading ahead of me. At my slow ass pace that's a month easy.

It's beautiful. It's a labor of love. The superlatives fail me. I want a hard copy. I need a hard copy.

Thank you, Kenneth Hite. You are an insane genius.

To paraphrase page 12, The Fall of Delta Green is DG adapted to GUMSHOE (Nights Black Agents, Trail of Cthulhu), set in the 60's. The 60's is a fascinating decade but it's also BEFORE DG was disbanded. I should also mention that the book is self-contained.

I don't know where you can get a copy but my guess is the pdf will show up on DTRPG soon enough.
It may take a while, though - Pelgrane usually does not put PDFs for sale until physical copies have been available for some time.

Shan Andy

One man and his giraffe
Validated User
For those of us who missed out on the kickstarter, how do we get hold of this thing of wonder?

Matt-M-McElroy

What Are You Afraid Of?
Validated User
For those of us who missed out on the kickstarter, how do we get hold of this thing of wonder?
It will be a while yet as they probably won't put it up for sale until they are closer to shipping backer copies. But then it will be available on their own site and DriveThruRPG as usual.

-M

AndrewTBP

You are Number 6
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Based on my experiences with Pelgrane Press & Kickstarter, all the backers get their rewards first. Then it's available for pre-order on the Pelgrane Press website. Hard copy with PDF included. Then it arrives in stores. Later it's available PDF only.
I'm not a Kickstarter backer, so I'll be in the pre-order wave.

A2A

Proud Member of the Fuzz
Validated User
Just downloaded my Kickstarter copy and it is absolutely beautiful. If I wasn't already committed running Delta Green I'd be running a Fall campaign. Still, always room for a flashback.

Top Bottom