• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Demon: the Descent Kickstarter is Live [Not anymore, KS closed]

Kasharin Manichea

Doesn't really exist
Validated User
Re: Demon: the Descent KS is Live

I was going to pass this one up completely. Then I saw that they have full text preview of the game. Thought to myself, can't hurt to look. After that intro story and a brief perusal of the powers, I am hooked. Well played Onyx Path. Well Played

The Yann Waters

Under Someone Else's Bed

Oh... they also posted a full preview of the game on the Kickstarter page so we don't even have to wait until the KS is over for us to begin playing it. Don't know if this is for backers only but that's a great thing they gave us.
They put up a draft of the full text up on Google as an openly available PDF. Looks like the signature city is Seattle.

Shadowrender

Misanthropovore
Banned
Validated User

Definitely pledging later tonight as soon as I can get hold of my friend's Credit-card.

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Anybody else notice that the cover font is really reminiscent of DOOM?

chrespo

Voice Actor
Validated User

Anybody else notice that the cover font is really reminiscent of DOOM?
Yeah, I did actually, the first time I saw it! I don't necessarily think that is a bad thing. Been casually browsing the free document on the site. Definitely going to drop some dlls on this one. Can't wait to run my own game. I'm hoping some Demon the Descent games pop up in the PbP forum so I can get a feel for how the game works...

IanWatson

Pharos
Validated User

25 Dollars for the PDF is a bit steep...
It's a Kickstarter. You're not buying a PDF, you're funding creation of a prestige edition of the book and getting a PDF as a reward. The solo PDF on DriveThruRPG will undoubtedly be cheaper.

Top Bottom