• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [Demon:The Descent] MI666: The Man With the Golden God!

smilingbandit2

The man of the future! The Machine-Man!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ok, here's the OOC thread for our game! Hooray! :)

If you haven't done so already, please post your character into the wiki. It's doesn't need to be fancy, just legible.

Also, before we begin, I want to talk about my expectations on posting. If you've played in one of my games before this will be old news, but it bears repeating.

Posting Guidelines
I would like to see everyone post at least once a day during weekdays. Weekends are (for me at least) usually very busy so there's no obligation to post on Saturdays or Sundays.
Now, you don't have to post in-character every day. An OOC post is fine, even if it's to say "nothing to add today" or "I'm busy" or whatever. You also don't need to make a lengthy post, in character or out. IMO it's better to put down one sentence once a day than one paragraph once a week.

Improv and Player Agency
I am a great believer of using the improv maxim of "Yes And" in roleplaying games. We're all creating this world together, and we all have equal agency to make it fun and interesting. Players are expected - indeed, required - to add details and flavor into any scene they wish. Introduce what you like, when you like. Don't contradict other people's additions, but build off of them. Feel free to use or introduce characters in a scene if it will make things better. This includes other player characters. If you need Mr Grey to help you hurl a KGB werewolf into the liquid nitrogen, then Mr Grey does it. You don't have to wait for [MENTION=151691]Pandorym[/MENTION]'s permission.

Now, obviously there are some limitations to this. You don't need a player's permission to use their PC in your post, but that player always retains ultimate control of their character. They can veto their character's use in someone else's improv, at any time and for any reason, with no further appeal - including to me. If they say no, you have to edit your post. As the GM, I also retain the right to veto any bit of improv for any reason. Now, in my experience, such vetoes rarely happen. When they do, neither player should take it personally. Just edit the post and move on. We're all adults, and we're mature enough to avoid intentionally doing stupid shit with other people's characters. So long as you keep other peoples feelings in mind, everything should be cool. :)

Any questions?

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So, sheet is done I think. I will try to get wikified later if it's good.

Spoiler: Show

Can I get (and personalize) a motorcycle in addition to what she carts the team around in? Also, can we modify what she carts the team around in? Also, what sort of vehicle are we carting the team around in?

Last edited:

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Secret clown-car type modification along with the Aether flamethrowers?
Hmm, is there an Embed or Exploit that could do that with a gadget? That'd be pretty cool.

Alternatively, she could replace the hatch to the trunk with the door to her Bolthole. :cool:

Last edited:

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hmm, is there an Embed or Exploit that could do that with a gadget? That'd be pretty cool.

Alternatively, she could replace the hatch to the trunk with the door to her Bolthole. :cool:
I’m sure Me. Grey and his super awesome assistant can modify your ride with some crazy tech while still keeping it stylish

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Wheelie can also apply 8 points of vehicle mods herself (mostly aimed at Handling, to turn those penalties into bonuses...)

Top Bottom