• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Destiny 2 Year 2 - I'm comin' home, Ace.

Wharrgarble

Comunista para Cristo
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
No real news on transferring accounts to Steam, no. I assume we'll get more news during August.

And re: the grind, this season there was a very short quest that puts you at 690 light. Also, Solstice of Heroes just started yesterday, so while this is the grindiest of events, there's very cool stuff to do. Also, at least on PC/NA, the clan consistently has 2 - 4 people on most nights.

NeoVid

Nerd Rage Never Fades
Validated User
The event armor that you're given after the Solstice intro missions starts at 700 power, so this is the time to come back and catch up. Bungie also confirmed that the armor from this event will be converted to the Armor 2.0 mechanics after the Steam release, so there's multiple reasons to grab it and set yourself up for the future.

Also, we only need one or two more regular players on PC to be able to run clan raids. Since I haven't gotten to raid yet, I'm really hoping this'll happen.

Doleco

phalanges mortis
Validated User
I'm on PC and do all the raids and events. If you ever need a third let me know. Doleco#1161

Tiny bit of humblebragging, but I've got all the titles except Unbreakable, so I KWTD and can sherpa people through the raids.

Last edited:

Plumy Namesake

Social Justice Commoner
Validated User
I'm on PC and do all the raids and events. If you ever need a third let me know. Doleco#1161

Tiny bit of humblebragging, but I've got all the titles except Unbreakable, so I KWTD and can sherpa people through the raids.

No need for humility, that's really impressive!

I've done each raid at least once, and recommend everyone try them. They're a lot of fun, especially Last Wish. If I had more time, I'd definitely do more runs.

NeoVid

Nerd Rage Never Fades
Validated User
One of my big motivations for trying the game was how amazing the RPGnet clans are in every other game, so I was expecting us to have weekly raids. Looks like that can actually happen soon...

Democritus

One Roll Monkey
Validated User
Man. I may really have to use the crossSave functionality to move to PC since most of you seem to be there now?

carvincustom

Social Justice Rogue
Validated User
A streamer I follow was starting fresh characters the other day, so I'm back in it.
PC/NA
carvincustom#1859

Though I'm super upsetty spaghetti that when they fixed the Tribute Exploit a few days ago they broke the quest so you don't get the initial Tribute at all.

Top Bottom