• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Destiny 2 Year 2 - I'm comin' home, Ace.

Plumy Namesake

Social Justice Commoner
Validated User
Does anyone know how/if the continental split works with Steam? An issue on PC is that, between EU and NA we often have big enough groups to do Stuff, but no way of knowing that people are online without manually logging over to see.

Maybe a group could be established on Steam? I never used the social features there.

I'm no longer in the clan, but definitely up for a raid some day :)

carvincustom

Social Justice Rogue
Validated User
We're Bnet friends and I see you online all the time. Don't be a stranger if you need a shooter. :D
Yeah, I should remember to do that. My clan only has one other active player, it's hard to get stuff done.

I'm glad to see they extended the deadline for the time-limited title, since I'd really like to complete the raid objectives with an RPGnet group. So far, every mode I've been taught by the clan has turned out to be way easier than I expected, and I wouldn't be surprised if the trend continues with raids. Cuz I do want to see more of the raids than the free raid chest we grab every week on PC.
It would be nice if they could fix the Tribute Hall glitch soon so I have a chance of getting the Title.

Doleco

phalanges mortis
Validated User
Does anyone know how/if the continental split works with Steam? An issue on PC is that, between EU and NA we often have big enough groups to do Stuff, but no way of knowing that people are online without manually logging over to see.

Maybe a group could be established on Steam? I never used the social features there.

I'm no longer in the clan, but definitely up for a raid some day :)
NA, EU, OCE are Battelnet regions and I don't think these will carry over to Steam. I don't know how the Bungie and Steam accounts are going to interact, but they will have to be separate to some degree.

carvincustom

Social Justice Rogue
Validated User
Finished vanilla story with my Hunter last night. And then I made the mistake of grabbing the Solstice stuff to get it out of my Milestone Tab...... So my next couple days are going to be spent trucking a Titan through the Red War stuff and getting Hunter and Titan sets powered up so I can get that Solstice Sparrow.... ugh, I hate PVP.

Rachel Cartacos

Social Justice Dragon
Validated User
Does the 'valor reset' requirement on Solstice gear apply account wide, or do I have to do twice for my two active classes?

carvincustom

Social Justice Rogue
Validated User
Does the 'valor reset' requirement on Solstice gear apply account wide, or do I have to do twice for my two active classes?
According to my friend it's account wide and/or retroactive. He started his Hunter when I began playing and said he had the reset completed on acquiring the gear. Which is nice, because I don't think I've ever even ranked up.

Rachel Cartacos

Social Justice Dragon
Validated User
According to my friend it's account wide and/or retroactive. He started his Hunter when I began playing and said he had the reset completed on acquiring the gear. Which is nice, because I don't think I've ever even ranked up.
Oh thank you sweet merciful god!

carvincustom

Social Justice Rogue
Validated User
And I am about to rage quit. Warlock is working on Relics of the Golden Age, all I need is an exotic and I'm done. Dozens of Strikes and crucible played over the last two weeks because I'm told that's the best chance, nothing. Hunter plays first Crucible match and gets an exotic......

Plumy Namesake

Social Justice Commoner
Validated User
I got the voidstreak. I'm very pleased.

I did a 200k NF, but said my goodbyes and social anxietied to orbit before it could register. I'm less pleased.

Oh thank you sweet merciful god!
Some people say they had to go to orbit or play one game to get it ready. For me, it was masterworked retroactively.

Rachel Cartacos

Social Justice Dragon
Validated User
So can confirm that it's account wide!

Also bizarrely my Hunter has two clan strike completions registered even though I did that on my Warlock, so maybe I'll only have to do the horrible horrible Nightfall and Shattered Throne things once.

Top Bottom