• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Diaspora] Clusternomicon

mitchw

Viral Marketing Shill?
Validated User
I created and excel spread sheet to do the random rolls so that the players can just get on with the fun part.

Here is a sample of the output:

Destriarch

Sane Studios
Validated User
If you're interested, I've also made a cluster generator, though I could use some more places hosting it. At present the most up-to-date version is available at this link here:

Nutty Clusters: a Diaspora Cluster Creation Tool

And here's a quick example of what it can do. Don't worry, it also outputs in higher resolution for print products.

-Ash

Brad J. Murray

VSCA
RPGnet Member
Validated User
If you're interested, I've also made a cluster generator, though I could use some more places hosting it. At present the most up-to-date version is available at this link here:

Nutty Clusters: a Diaspora Cluster Creation Tool
Dest, is there any chance you could keep the latest version under s stable filename? Otherwise we can't link to it as it'll break and need maintenance every time the version increments. Thanks!

Destriarch

Sane Studios
Validated User
Dest, is there any chance you could keep the latest version under s stable filename? Otherwise we can't link to it as it'll break and need maintenance every time the version increments. Thanks!
Ok, I'll keep it under that one. I don't think it'll need any more updates now to be honest.

-Ash

Destriarch

Sane Studios
Validated User
Hehe yeah, I found that one, and the Excel version. I did a good search around the internet for existing options before making my own to make sure I wasn't just reproducing something that was already available. To date, I think Nutty Clusters is the only one that will produce actual cluster diagrams automatically.

-Ash

Paka

Or call me Judd
Validated User
A very cool cluster! Note that if you're naming the planets after books of the Bible, this one should be in the singular: Revelation, short for The Revelation of St John, also the Apocalypse of John.
Thank you for the kind words.

Yeah, you definitely caught a Jew in a New Testament mistake.

But given that earth and its holy books are vague myths in ze future, I'll stand by the mistake.

Top Bottom