• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

(Discord) Godbound Mini-Series

The Sword Emperor

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm planning to run a Godbound mini-series. The reason I'm doing this is that I realized that I have a lot of tabletop RPGs that I've wanted to try, but I can't fit them into my regular weekly game. I figure I can just run a few mini-series of different games and see what appeals to me. Godbound came across my lap because I like D&D5e and Exalted 3e, and I hear it's inspiration for Scion.

Below, you can find info about the game schedule. Right now, I'm leaving the exact times flexible, so I can figure out what works for folks. I'll pick a specific day and time once I see whose available and when.

Game: Godbound
Frequency of play: Weekly
# of sessions: 2-4
Day of the Week: Preferably, a weekday; if necessary, Saturday
Time of Day: If a weekday, preferably between 3:00 PM and 9:30 PM; or any time on Saturday (Arizona time zone)
Session Length: 2-4 hours
Focus: Game will lean toward player-driven. Up to the players whether you want to work together on individual goals or focus on a central plot.
Venue: Discord
Medium: Chat-based or Voice, TBD
# of Players: 3-5, preferably on the smaller count
Start Date: TBD, preferably next week

The Sword Emperor

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Happy to report that the game is now scheduled. We will be playing on Tuesdays, starting August 20th, from 6PM to 9PM.

I have filled up all my slots. If you're still interested, let me know and I'll keep you in mind in case a slot opens up or if I run another campaign later.

Top Bottom