[Discord] Sailor Moon RPG

Willy Elektrix

Validated User
This is probably a shot in the dark, but...

Does anyone want to do a Sailor Moon mini-campaign using Guardians of Order's old Sailor Moon game? I'm volunteering to GM, but I'm open to someone else doing it too. I've been GMing various systems for about 20 years.

We could take this in a lot of different directions. The PCs could be the original Sailor Scouts, alternate versions of them, or something different altogether. We can decide together if you folks want.

I'm thinking once or twice a month, 4 to 5 hour sessions on Discord. Anyone interested?

Vessiel

RPGnet Member
Validated User
This is probably a shot in the dark, but...

Does anyone want to do a Sailor Moon mini-campaign using Guardians of Order's old Sailor Moon game? I'm volunteering to GM, but I'm open to someone else doing it too. I've been GMing various systems for about 20 years.

We could take this in a lot of different directions. The PCs could be the original Sailor Scouts, alternate versions of them, or something different altogether. We can decide together if you folks want.

I'm thinking once or twice a month, 4 to 5 hour sessions on Discord. Anyone interested?
BESM was my main game for years, and I still love it with a few tweaks. And Sailor moon is a great setting for an rpg. I'm definitely interested. What times are you thinking? The session times are longer than I'm really up for, though.

Willy Elektrix

Validated User
I'm free evenings and weekends. I'm in CST. I'm thinking that we could play once or twice a month. I've also got a couple of people interested on another forum too.

If no one has a better idea for a campaign, I'd probably run a retelling of the first season of the anime. However, the Sailor Scout PCs and the villians would be all original. The premise, would be essentially the same. The Sailor Scouts would be attempting to stop the people of the Negaverse from stealing energy and taking over the world.

Are weeknights or weekends better? What's an ideal game length for you folks (in terms of hours).

Vessiel

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Weeknights are better for me, because if existing games. I generally prefer shorter sessions, from 3 to 4 hours.

Should we move this to discord?

Willy Elektrix

Validated User
Here's the server: https://discord.gg/4RHHuu4

I pinned a few notes to get everyone up to speed. I've got 4 interested players currently, but with schedules and all, who knows how many can make the first session. If you know anyone that might be interested invite them to come.

Top Bottom