Social Justice Witch
Hey folks, so I've been working on my weird-fantasy game Discordance for some time now and have finally figured out a rough draft of character creation. It would help me tremendously if you all would run through it and post your thoughts on the process. Specifically, I'd like to hear about:
- The Tone You Think Character Creation Evokes: A big focus of the game is immersion in a world that is something akin to the Victorian lovechild of Saga and Fallen London. Deeply weird, occult, and bizarre. I want to know how well that tone is conveyed by the process, and other feelings you get about the game and the world implied by the mechanics.
- How Easy It Is To Accomplish: How long it took you, whether there were any bits that are confusing, and what you'd suggest to make it easier to do.
- Your Favorite and Least Favorite Bits: Both about the character you end up creating and about the process at large, and why.
- Any Other Bits That Stick Out To You: Questions, concerns, recommendations, and the like.
- Your Character: Show me the character that you've created, I'd love to hear all of the craziness that comes from character creation.
The Game's Resolution System and Mechanical Bits (Read This First) : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RegKkgn36xy0cK_AL-iFEMPUU7_UBpgu34dBw3FPH8w/edit?usp=sharing
Character Creation (Follow The Steps Here, and Let Me Know How It Goes): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_5fArGStQgq-5KvLZ_Ncctzzwz5YpQqVbjdX-zYhveQ/edit?usp=sharing