Disney+

King Snarf

Validated User
One about an invisibility potion
Another where one actor had super smarts and helped win quiz tourneys for his school
I believe both of these are part of the Kurt Russell Midvale series, the latter being The Computer Who Wore Tennis Shoes.

A football kicking mule
Gus

The Jack and the Beanstalk story with Donald,Goofy and Mickey
That's in Fun & Fancy Free, already announced.

A series that took place at a park and had a not-yogi keep trying to get food but fail.("Put the trash in the pail, bump-bump")
Humphrey the Bear. He actually predates Yogi.

Gogmagog

Validated User
Thanks for names. I suspect a modern Herbie would be something along Christine with a ghost inhabiting a car.

Rule 34! Christine/Herbie fic nao!

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Another new MCU show on the way: A Hulk/She Hulk show featuring Mark Ruffalo

This week brought lots of exciting news to do with the original Marvel content coming to Disney Plus. We finally got official confirmation of the first three MCU TV series set to land on the streaming service – Loki, Falcon and the Winter Soldier and the curiously-titled WandaVision – and now, we’ve heard rumblings that there’s yet another new show in the works.

We Got This Covered has been informed by a source that Marvel is developing a Hulk/She-Hulk team-up series. As with the rest of the Disney Plus projects, it’s closely tied to the movies, so Mark Ruffalo’s expected to star. However, the project will shift the focus onto She-Hulk as we’re told that Ruffalo is almost done with the role.

If this info’s on the money, it tells us a lot. First of all, we now know that Bruce Banner survives the events of Avengers: Endgame. However, it still sounds like Ruffalo’s looking to bow out of the franchise sooner rather than later. On a happier note, fans have been waiting for Jennifer Walters, cousin of Bruce, to appear in the MCU for a long time, so it’s exciting to hear that’s finally happening.
So, if you wanted MCU She Hulk, you're getting her

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Hey, if we just get even a little bit of Ruffalo as Joe Fix-It, I will be happy.
Well according to the article Ruffalo is getting ready to hang up his Purple pants (Which is a shame, Hulk has always been criminally underutilized in the MCU, probably because his Phase 1 movie underperformed and they never gave him another), So I imagine he'll show up for the first few episodes to give Jen her origin and then we move on from there.

On the plus side, we may get a follow up on Abomination and MCU Sterns.

King Snarf

Validated User
It's not so much the movie underperformed as, as I understand it, Marvel/ Disney would have to give Universal a cut of any future Hulk solo film.

Coyote's Own

RPG.net's friendly neighborhood Nuwisha.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hulk has always been criminally underutilized in the MCU, probably because his Phase 1 movie underperformed and they never gave him another
Distriubution right to Hulk are owned by Paramount.
So if Marvel made a Hulk movie it would have to be distributed by Universal.

It possible but not likely before Disney (since Marvel would be locked in to distributor rather getting to choose one) and pretty much impossible.
Movies inculding he Hulk couild distributed by Disney, movies staring the Hulk could not.

So the Incerdible Hulk underproforming, probably wasn't the main reason.

Quasar

Feeling kinda smurfy
Validated User
It's not so much the movie underperformed as, as I understand it, Marvel/ Disney would have to give Universal a cut of any future Hulk solo film.
I liked the hulk films, especially the Norton one. Or at least my memories are fond. Don’t think I’ve seen them since they were in cinemas.

Top Bottom