• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Disney+

Kevin Mowery

WAUGH!
Validated User
Yay! Gargoyles is one there! As is the 90s X-Men cartoon as well as Duck Tales both old and new!
I keep almost buying a season pass for new Duck Tales, so knowing that I only need to hold off another couple of months is good news.

The number of new series they're announcing that are right up my alley (Marvel and Star Wars, plus the Jeff Goldblum show) might not be enough, just on pure numbers, to justify paying $100 a year for the service, but the back catalog really makes up that difference.

Karanov

GAIA subsystem
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The Disney+ app really feels like a Disneyfied skin of the Netflix app. Which isn't a bad thing. I'll take the Netflix interface over the Amazon Prime interface any day of the week.

Hivemind

Validated User
The Disney+ app really feels like a Disneyfied skin of the Netflix app. Which isn't a bad thing. I'll take the Netflix interface over the Amazon Prime interface any day of the week.
I hear it's actually a lot better than the Netflix app as it, you know...actually allows you to find things easily, instead of just having to scroll and scroll and scroll... :)

Litpho

Wandering stranger
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I hear it's actually a lot better than the Netflix app as it, you know...actually allows you to find things easily, instead of just having to scroll and scroll and scroll... :)
If you use the search function in Netflix by name, it works actually just as well as the Disney+ app.

Nitpick: I would like to be able to add things to my watchlist from the search screen rather than have to click to the detail screen first.

Quasar

Feeling kinda smurfy
Validated User
I imagine this depends on platform. On AppleTV for instance it seems like almost every video streaming app uses the same apple created template. the main difference seems to the the quality of the in app search and how the company categorises pieces of media.

Top Bottom