• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Divine Power] I have it. Paladins = fixed.

Chris Gardiner

Treasure Type Q
Validated User
Curses! Still no snacky feats to make that halfling paladin I've been dreaming of anything more than a total impediment to the party. :)

Ishi

Worst. Paladin. Ever.
Validated User
Wow the book sounds amazing!!

What do the Darkness and Moon domains do?

Do they have a conversion chart for Realms gods?
Darkness: +2 stealth, using power gives you concealment against next attack. Powers: Ardent strike, overwhelming strike, priest's shield, visions of blood. The CD is a minor action close burst 1 that grants you and allies concealment (uteoynt).

Moon is awesome: +1 to perception, When you use a power associated with this feat and hit an enemy with it, that enemy takes a -2 penalty to the defense targeted by the power. The penalty lasts until the end of your next turn. Powers: Bond of censure, enfeebling strike, hand of radiance, righteous brand. The CD grants one ally Wis mod HP and every subsequent turn you roll 1d8 and grant that many temp hp to the target if it doesn't have thp. If it does, the effect ends.

zagora01

Retired User

Avenger:
Ardent Champion, Dervish of Dawn, Dread Imperator, Favored Soul, Relentless Slayer, Serene Initiate, Watchful Shepherd, Weapon of Fortune

Cleric:
Anointed Champion, Astral Savant, Battle Chaplain, Compassionate Healer, Holy Emissary, Messenger of Peace, Miracle Worker, Seldarine Dedicate, Stone Keeper, Truthseeker, Hammer of Moradin (Paladin/Cleric)

Invoker:
Adept of Whispers, Crimson Arbiter, Devoted Orator (Use diplomacy with Int!), Divine Hand, Divine Philosopher, Keeper of the Nine, Speaker of the Word, Stonecaller, Theurge of the Compact, Vessel of Ichor

Paladin:
Champion of Corellon, Demonslayer, Dragonslayer, Faithful Shield, Gray Guard, Hammer of Moradin (Paladin/Cleric), Holy Conqueror, Knight of the Chalice, Questing Knight, Scion of Sacrifice, Slayer of the Dead.

EDs:
Avatar of Death, Avatar of Freedom, Avatar of Hope, Avatar of Justice, Avatar of Life, Avatar of Storm, Avatar of War, Chosen, Exalted Angel, Saint

Hello, I really appreciate you doing this. Other than the favored soul, which one of these pp or ed is best for creating a Deva battle angel. I'm going for the whole winged holy experience. I'm particularly looking at Holy Conguerer, Avatar of War, and exalted Angel. Can we get details on those pp and ed? Thanks again

Thartek

Retired User
Alright, I have to dive in with a few questions =)

Cleric:
Anointed Champion, Astral Savant, Battle Chaplain, Compassionate Healer, Holy Emissary, Messenger of Peace, Miracle Worker, Seldarine Dedicate, Stone Keeper, Truthseeker, Hammer of Moradin (Paladin/Cleric)
Which one of these are the Elf/Eldarin "can use a bow as an implement" PP? And could you give some details?

Pelor - Hope, life, sun
Any way I could get some description of the domain feats and features of these three?

If you couldn't tell, I have an elven bow cleric of Pelor eagerly awaiting some of these abilities!

Agrias oaks

Holy Knight
Validated User
Howdy, Ishi! I was curious if you could tell me about the "Scion of Sacrifice' and the 'Holy conquerer' paragon paths for paladins? And if you could mention which Paladin paragon paths are charisma based, that'd be kickass. Thank you. :)

Top Bottom