Do we have a Chesspack or a Gopack?

Prisoneroffantasy

Enjoying my fishbowl view
Validated User
Your words confuse me... sente and seki, never heard of them. So yeah, knowing when to pass and stuff is what I meant. Sometimes i think yoif you keep playing you weaken your position don't you?

But sure, if I can figure out how to, id love to play some.
Then by all means, register at https://online-go.com/ and join the rpg.net Go Pack group. I will help you get your feet under you.

AliasiSudonomo

Trying to be a bird
Validated User
I know chess, and I have played go - mostly on my phone via a nice Android go app - and while I'm aware playing an AI isn't like playing a human, I'm still at the very lowest levels.

hairyman

homo hirsutus
Validated User
I've not played Go since I was a kid (so very many years ago...) but I've got back into chess over the last few years. I play on chess.com, I was usually 1650+ for the correspondence games (with a high point of 1750) until a hairybaby arrived last year, which has seen me sleepily blunder my way down to below 1600. Would be fun to get some games going with posters from here. I was looking for a thread to discuss games from the recent World Championship while it was on but couldn't see one, probably just should've started something myself.

Prisoneroffantasy

Enjoying my fishbowl view
Validated User
I've not played Go since I was a kid (so very many years ago...) but I've got back into chess over the last few years. I play on chess.com, I was usually 1650+ for the correspondence games (with a high point of 1750) until a hairybaby arrived last year, which has seen me sleepily blunder my way down to below 1600. Would be fun to get some games going with posters from here. I was looking for a thread to discuss games from the recent World Championship while it was on but couldn't see one, probably just should've started something myself.
Hi, Hairyman! I'd be happy to play chess with you. I'm not close to 1600, at my best I was probably @1400, but if you'd like to play, I'll give it my best.

hairyman

homo hirsutus
Validated User
The way my childcare is going at the moment I'd make you favourite! I'm Wolsto on chess.com, if you want to set a game up I'd be happy to play. If we have a few chess players we could even look to have a mini rpg.net round robin tournament...

hairyman

homo hirsutus
Validated User
Also reporting a routine loss to Prisoneroffantasy. I love my little son dearly but since he's arrived my chess ranking has dropped by about 150 points!

I might have to see if I can remember how Go works...

Top Bottom