Do we have a Chesspack or a Gopack?

Prisoneroffantasy

Enjoying my fishbowl view
Validated User
I've decided that, in order to promote the Gopack, I'm declaring myself available for "introductory" teaching games.

I want to be clear that I am not suggesting that I'm qualified to coach anybody, it would be ludicrous for someone of my limited experience and skill to do so. What I mean by "introductory" is ABC's, 123's, and shoe-tying level stuff.

The idea is that, if you don't know how Go is played but would like to learn, I will show you how it's done and help you get started playing.

It really is a wonderful game!

Daistallia

Who will be eaten first?
Validated User
Heh -I don't usually frequent this sub-forum, so missed this. I used to play go regularly in Japan, but haven't done so in ages. I used to play at ~11 kyu or soat my club in Osaka, but am super rusty.

Ulzgoroth

Mad Scientist
Validated User
Just to put it out there, if anybody is interested in trying me other than Prisoneroffantasy (who I've already signed up to probably lose to again) I'm open to challenges.

Prisoneroffantasy

Enjoying my fishbowl view
Validated User
Heh -I don't usually frequent this sub-forum, so missed this. I used to play go regularly in Japan, but haven't done so in ages. I used to play at ~11 kyu or soat my club in Osaka, but am super rusty.
You'd be most welcome to join the group, Daistallia. You'd be one of the strongest members.

I'm always available for correspondences games, and it's pretty easy to arrange a live-speed game with me too, if you'd rather play on the clock. I hope you'll decide to come play with us!

Oh, and while I can't speak for him or his availability, if you do decide to join us you should definitely challenge Alderman. You're both at that same level and should enjoy a good contest.

Ulzgoroth

Mad Scientist
Validated User
U Ulzgoroth - I saw your request! We're just getting out of busy season at the shop! I'll accept it soon :)

Prisoneroffantasy Prisoneroffantasy can tell you I'm pretty terrible at the moment, so just an FYI.
I figured you'd show up when you were ready to.

It should be more even than your games with Prisoneroffantasy anyway, considering how that matchup goes!

And whichever of us wins it'll be a first on the site I think.

Top Bottom