IC Doctor Who: Doom of the TARDIS

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Lysa
SP 9/8 GSP 4/4

"Oy, a godbotherer. Well, as long as he's not one of those priests that runs around being all military... do they do that in this time?" Lysa asks in the direction of the temporal native.

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
Ace looks at Bartek. "So, what do we need this vicar guy for again? What stopped you getting to the Trace before?"
Bartek blinked slowly....oh....right...he hadn't made his report yet.....

" I found the....item.....it seems it...somehow...interacted with an experiment being performed in the far future by a group of mammal...uh, humans and my people.....well....cousins of my people...they got thrown back in time and the fragment is the only thing keeping the base....possibly ship.....operating. They have wounded so are unable to simply ascend without killing them. Apparently this Innes was one of the human leads on the project and should have information that may allow us to remove the item....allowing them operating capacity without it for a few hours.....which should be enough time for the Saviour.....uh, Doctor to travel back once we repair the TARDIS....and rescue them before they are destroyed. Also....theres some other stuff going on down there that I don't really understand......also most of the Acquatics down there seem to be Sea Devils.....uh....not sure on the human.....wait, I saw a documentary once....like the SAS....from the 2000s...."

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Lysa
SP 9/8 GSP 4/4

"Ok, I think I understood the important bits... We need to get the guy so he can make your guys not need the thing, so we can grab the thing and then find the TARDIS and get back to it? Yeah?" Lysa asks.

Hollow Spectacular

RPGnet Member
Validated User
You all start to notice that you're getting a bit of attention from the other people on the wharf. While you're a fairly unusual group, what's drawing people's scrutiny is Jorge. Even though he only spoke once, the men disembarking from the boat on the other side of the pier seem to have picked up that he is Spanish, and are looking less than pleased.

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
She instinctively recognizes the glares - you don't grow up a street rat without learning to recognize when you're not welcome - and tries to mollify the onlookers by pretending Jorge is just their servant instead. "Wot, ain't one of you seen hired help before? C'mon, Georgie," she tells Jorge.

OOC: Not sure what to roll there, if even...

Hollow Spectacular

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Lysa's shouting seems to be enough to discourage the onlookers. One of the men, burly with a wild black beard, gives you all a particularly sour look, but he leaves you be.

Jorge looks grateful, if a little confused. To him, what Lysa said was in perfect Spanish, but it seemed to get through to the mainly British sailors anyway.

OOC: First of all, you're going to have to figure out a way past the officials at the end of the wharf. They're not necessarily going to stop you from entering the port, but they might have some awkward questions. What's your general approach going to be?

After that, depending on how it goes, the port will be completely open to you. How do you want to go about gathering information?

Top Bottom