• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Doctor Who] New Doctor's Costume Revealed

Derek

Validated User
I have wondered if the lining of the coat will work like Tennant's suits and Smith's bowties....
How's that? I to seem recall mention of there being something with Tennant's suit before, but wasn't able to figure it out....

Last edited:

Derek

Validated User
Oh, I caught that. But I think Rel Fexive meant something to do with the colours. Especially since the bow tie was never shown as being bigger on the inside.

Or if it was, it was hard to notice... :D

Rel Fexive

Terrifying Space Monkey
Validated User
Apparently Tennant always wore one suit for visits to the future, and the other suit for visits to the past. The same thing apparently applies to the colour of Smith's bowties; one colour for the past, another for the future. I was just wondering if we'd see the same thing with Capaldi's coat lining...

Rel Fexive

Terrifying Space Monkey
Validated User
Really? The blue suit didn't appear until Smith & Jones, I thought.
To be honest I've never checked it find out but that's what they say. And that still leaves two-and-some series for it to occur I spose.

Gideon

Validated User
To be honest I've never checked it find out but that's what they say. And that still leaves two-and-some series for it to occur I spose.
I'm pretty sure that's not the case.

S&J Present Blue
Shakespeare code past brown
gridlock future brown
DiM/EotD past blue
Lazarus present blue (but mostly a tux)
42 future blue
Blink past brown
Utopia future brown
SoD/LotTL present brown

Looks pretty random.

Top Bottom