Does anyone have the Airship Pirates RPG yet?

bloodshadows

Swinging the kettlebell
It releases tomorrow at 1pm but they say they have limited copies so best be quick to the Cubicle 7 booth.

Angus_A

Retired User
I pre-ordered on-line. I'm hoping it ships tomorrow too.
We had a *very* limited number of copies printed in time for Gen Con (as in about 50 which the printer has driven up to the show for us straight from their press) and the rest are being sent to us in about 2 weeks time. Once we receive delivery in the warehouse the pre-orders will be sent out.

Best wishes,

Lox

Validated User
Just a reminder that if anyone picks this up, we would love to hear about it... :)
Me too.

We had a *very* limited number of copies printed in time for Gen Con (as in about 50 which the printer has driven up to the show for us straight from their press) and the rest are being sent to us in about 2 weeks time. Once we receive delivery in the warehouse the pre-orders will be sent out.

Best wishes,
Thanks for the info. Now I just have to wait the two weeks ... and shipping time. :(

Gavken

Vote Cheesy Aardvarks !
Validated User
Anyone seen this yet? I still haven't seen anyone who has picked this up.

We need details?

Gavin

Tahmoh

archietype of insanity
Validated User
Im just wondering how soon after cubicle 7 gets their stock that the abney park site will ship theirs as i ordered mine from there due to it being cheaper than C7's store even with shipping (and came with the possibility of getting a signed copy to boot).

As for the lack of responses so far im guessing they must have sold out before any of the regular posters who are there could get a copy.

Lox

Validated User
Im just wondering how soon after cubicle 7 gets their stock that the abney park site will ship theirs as i ordered mine from there due to it being cheaper than C7's store even with shipping (and came with the possibility of getting a signed copy to boot).
Aw, [bleep]. I got mine there too. Means I'm gonna have to wait longer. Knew about the band before the game. Danced to there stuff too. Very waltzable.

Top Bottom