• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Doing a UC Berkeley survey on games, and could use your help

Allan Sugarbaker

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hey everyone,

I'm doing a small research project at UC Berkeley, and could use your help filling out a quick survey. It's about games. C'mon, you know you want to...

https://goo.gl/forms/gN3WOOftgv0gvt6i2

Pass it on to anyone you think would be interested. It takes between 5-10 minutes to fill out, and it's anonymous (an email is just used for login, nothing more).

I appreciate the help. Thanks again!

simonpaulburley

Validated User
A couple of slight issues:

I responded to how much I spend on Games as how much a spend on buying games rather than how much I spend on GAMING. I spend a lot on going to conventions etc. Which isn't shown on the survey.

I responded to question on attitudes to D&D as attitudes to RPGs in general rather than the specific game.

Kredoc

Validated User
A couple of slight issues:

I responded to how much I spend on Games as how much a spend on buying games rather than how much I spend on GAMING. I spend a lot on going to conventions etc. Which isn't shown on the survey.
Yeah, that question could probably use a little clarification.

jerandall

Validated User
"When did you first hear about this game?" --> chose earliest response for all of them --> realized I am old

Allan Sugarbaker

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hi again,

Sorry about the required answers. The assignment guidelines recommended those settings, but I was unsure. I might change those, if I did something like this again.

The email is just for login, and won't be stored. But if it bothers you, again, my apologies.

The survey's on track to get a large number of respondents, but please, feel free to share the survey link. I can still use more!

https://goo.gl/forms/gN3WOOftgv0gvt6i2

Thanks!

Gwydion

I am #426
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"When did you first hear about this game?" --> chose earliest response for all of them --> realized I am old
I realized that I was ahead of the curve since I was playing games years before the first date listed.
Kevin

Top Bottom