• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Dom5] Blind Nationgen game recruiting

Zippy

Buggy Coder
Validated User
I've floated the idea of doing a nationgen Dominions 5 game (don't believe the header, it works for dominions 5). I'm not playing this time, but I'll set it up and admin. It'll be a blind game, you'll get your nation seed but you won't see anyone else's nation until the game starts. I'll curate the nations a bit for maximum hilarity and some semblance of balance (I once saw a nation with only naked markata troop options). Their sacred was just a bog standard markata with death power 2 and half their mages had berserker. It was tragic.

Houlio

Gauche
Validated User
That example is kinda amazing. But I'm super in for this. I've been wanting to try nationgen out for awhile now.

Zippy

Buggy Coder
Validated User
That example is kinda amazing. But I'm super in for this. I've been wanting to try nationgen out for awhile now.
At the other end, I've seen recruit anywhere lamia heavy infantry that have regen 25% for 30g. Those are both examples of the kind of thing I'm filtering out

Try seed 1979772532 to see it in action. They also have pale ones for some reason. And an frankly amazing Ancient One sacred.

Last edited:

Houlio

Gauche
Validated User
That latter example is a lot less cool. I'd almost enjoy seeing a game where everyone was on that "Naked Markata: The Civ" level. That would be hilarious.

Zippy

Buggy Coder
Validated User
That latter example is a lot less cool. I'd almost enjoy seeing a game where everyone was on that "Naked Markata: The Civ" level. That would be hilarious.
I have the first 4 nations whipped up. There may be size 2 pygmy elephant cavalry in someone's future

That's the only spoiler anyone will get!

Last edited:

ResplendentScorpion

neither glitter, nor substance
Validated User
I'm interested, but won't be available immediately.
This sounds very fun, like playing Dominions for the first time.

Top Bottom