• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

[Dom5] Blind Nationgen game recruiting

Tomsknotfromomsk

Validated User
Hi all. I am going on holiday at then of March for 1 month. I'll be off grid so won't be able to post any turns for a month. Is that going to be massively problematic? I am really enjoying the game and would be keen on seeing it through. Though that wild hunt really gets my goat.

Melum

Blake-light tragedy
Validated User
Hi all. I am going on holiday at then of March for 1 month. I'll be off grid so won't be able to post any turns for a month. Is that going to be massively problematic? I am really enjoying the game and would be keen on seeing it through. Though that wild hunt really gets my goat.
Actually, it’s the goat that gets you.

ResplendentScorpion

neither glitter, nor substance
Validated User
I'll be leaving on a business trip tomorrow and think I'll finaly go AI.
I'm just a one province minor at this point, the only thing I could achieve hanging on is be a mild annoyance.

Petter Wäss

I am agape with fnords
Validated User
It has nothing to do with the game at hand, but I actually finally started coding the units for my Babby's First Mod!
Surprisingly fast to do actually. This is how simple one of the more complicated ones look;

#newmonster
#hp 12
#size 3
#prot 0
#mr 11
#mor 12
#str 12
#att 12
#def 18
#prec 10
#enc 3
#mapmove 28
#ap 18
#gcost 10010
#rpcost 10000
#rcost 8
#ressize 2
#mounted
#forestsurvival
#mountainsurvival
#swampsurvival
#wastesurvival
#snow
#nomovepen
#berserk 2
#armor 14
#armor 21
#armor 3
#weapon 4
#weapon 8
#weapon 586
#secondshape 442
#end

(its about twize the size of a statblock for a basic unit because I needed a whole bunch of extra abilities for it to fit what I wanted it to do, even after the things I wanted most turned out to be impossible to mod)

Zippy

Buggy Coder
Validated User
I'll be leaving on a business trip tomorrow and think I'll finaly go AI.
I'm just a one province minor at this point, the only thing I could achieve hanging on is be a mild annoyance.
You had quite the final hurrah going on the last few turns. You did murder ol' Furcus, and it was a very very close battle at the end. Good work to both of you

Tomsknotfromomsk

Validated User
Yes thank you for some excellent battles! You must have slaughtered 700 slaves worth of troops all told. So quite an expensive annoyance. And how do you keep getting my mages to pick up lycanthopos amulets? That'll cost me a few more slaves...

ResplendentScorpion

neither glitter, nor substance
Validated User
Yes thank you for some excellent battles! You must have slaughtered 700 slaves worth of troops all told. So quite an expensive annoyance. And how do you keep getting my mages to pick up lycanthopos amulets? That'll cost me a few more slaves...
If it was 1 mage, I could answer this. Because I did make 1.
Now mageS, that's a mystery to me as well.
As for annoyance, one part of it was also my quite widespread domain. I think maybe I over-invested in temples.

Top Bottom