• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Dom5] Blind Nationgen game recruiting

Zippy

Buggy Coder
Validated User
Graphs
Flags from left
Atlles Kongtalla Chimia Funburg Djewald Jomatsu Uganbum Simbaique Celor
Research
Spoiler: Show

Gems

Income

Provinces

Armies

Houlio

Gauche
Validated User
Since this is kind of the general Dominions thread here, some folks from GitP are making a balance mod right now and are in the second round of testing for EA. We are looking for one more to join. The only requirement currently is to join a discord channel about the balance mod. PM me if you'd like to join it.

KoboldLord

Validated User
Which balance mod is it? Mostly just curious. I didn't see anything on the GitP forums, just a bunch of posts on one of the pokémon mods.

Houlio

Gauche
Validated User
It's mostly from people who first met up on the GitP forums, I don't think there's anything recent on the forums about it. There's 2 mods right now, one for pretenders and one for nations.

EDIT: We've moved it up to 2 more spots available.

KoboldLord

Validated User
To clarify, I want to know the name of the mod. Once I know the name of the mod, I can look it up and read the changelog. I want to read the changelog because I'm curious what sorts of things they are changing.

Houlio

Gauche
Validated User
I posted the mod documents to your profile, if anyone else would like to see them just let me know. They haven't been publicly posted yet as far as I know.

KoboldLord

Validated User
Ah, got it, thank you. Looking it over; it looks like rainbows are suddenly really good if you have a compatible bless nation. Do you know what screen name the mod creator uses on discord?

Top Bottom