• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Don't Rest Your Head . . .

philreed

Unwanted Commentator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Okay, a quick scan through the book tells me that I'm gonna like this . . . a lot. It's got the Dark City/Neverwhere vibe that I hinted at in vs. Monsters (with The Misters) and I instantly thought of Grant Morrison's Doom Patrol as I was reading (and imagine my lack of shock when Doom Patrol was listed in the inspiration section).

I need to read closer (I skipped to the setting and haven't even looked at the mechanics yet) but so far I'm gonna rank this pretty high on the "Must Buy" meter.

philreed

Unwanted Commentator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Oh yeah. My first real thought is that I want to toss this and Lacuna into a blender.

laffingboy

Vuvuzela Philharmonic Fan
Validated User
But when're they publishing Spirit of the Century?! When when when WHEN WHEN!!

C'MON, NOW!

Don't Rest Your Head does look really cool, though. I like that musician sample character they posted.

Last edited:

philreed

Unwanted Commentator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Sorry. I had meant to provide a link and then got distracted.

(Thank you, others, for fixing my mistake.)

Balbinus

Repairer of Reputations
While I'm querying, what's lulu like? I've never used that, any pitfalls to be aware of?

philreed

Unwanted Commentator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Balbinus said:
While I'm querying, what's lulu like? I've never used that, any pitfalls to be aware of?
Every book I've ever ordered has come fairly quickly (1 to 2 weeks) and is in excellent condition.

Top Bottom