[Ducktales] Ducktales Omniduck Thread

LoneWolf23

Validated User
Also, now we know that this Donald's berserker fits come well before he could reasonably have fought in any wars.
Anyone with a good history of the Duck Family knows that Donald inherited his berserker rage from his Mother.

And yes, that Teddy Roosevelt's Roughriders that Hortense is scaring off. ALL OF THEM.

That said, it may be more accurate to say Donald gets his rage from BOTH his parents:

Donald was born and bred to be a berserker.

Capeträger

Validated User
So, between "From the Confidential Casefiles of Agent 22!" and "Last Christmas!" I tried to piece together a bit more about Mrs. Beakley.
If I remember correctly, she was introduced as "Beakley" in the former episode, suggesting that she was already married. At the Christmas Party at the latter one, however, she clearly acts like she is single. And it is a bit early for Webby's mother already being born. (Unless there are shenanigans. Which are always to be expected.)
But then I thought, wait, Scrooge and Agent 22 are supposed to invoke John Steed and Emma Peel from The Avengers, right? Emma Peel was married but her husband was believed dead, until he was found alive at the point Diana Rigg left the show (so they could explain Peel's absence). That would fit right in with Mrs. Beakleys situation here.

redwulf25_ci

Clown Pope of Wushu
Validated User
Having finally caught up on season two, am I the only one suspecting Zen Owlson is a disguise or pawn of Magica Despell? She wants to get those dimes for ducklings. And didn't really care about Glomgold being back as long as she got Scrooge to sign that contract.

FrivYeti

Yeti On The Lam!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So, between "From the Confidential Casefiles of Agent 22!" and "Last Christmas!" I tried to piece together a bit more about Mrs. Beakley.
If I remember correctly, she was introduced as "Beakley" in the former episode, suggesting that she was already married. At the Christmas Party at the latter one, however, she clearly acts like she is single. And it is a bit early for Webby's mother already being born. (Unless there are shenanigans. Which are always to be expected.)
But then I thought, wait, Scrooge and Agent 22 are supposed to invoke John Steed and Emma Peel from The Avengers, right? Emma Peel was married but her husband was believed dead, until he was found alive at the point Diana Rigg left the show (so they could explain Peel's absence). That would fit right in with Mrs. Beakleys situation here.
I assume that Mrs. Beakley is the sort of person who doesn't take her husband's name when she married him. That's why Webby is a Vanderquack and not a Beakley.

DrFaust

Roll away the dew.
Validated User
I was happy to see S2 start emerging from behind the login this week. I genuinely thought the rest of "Most Dangerous Game...Night!" would go by without another peep from Gyro until he explosively returned to normal size, battered and scarred from his experiences with the Gyropudlians.

DMH

Master of Mutant Design
Validated User
That was some episode.

Spoiler: Show
I think I am getting really tired of the monster isn't really a monster storylines. I get why it wasn't for the new episode, but can't we have some slavering beast just be a monster?!?

As for the natives of Planet Moon, Della must be so starved for personal interaction that she can't see what is right in front of her (with the female, not the general). And I hope they threaten Scrooge by dumping gold on Earth rather than a standard alien invasion wanting to steal his gold.

Top Bottom