Ducosim

Creslin

Current game: In Nomine
He, you Dutchies, and perhaps a few belgiums and germans...

Ducosim is next saterday, and I was wondering how many of you will be there...

I will, ofcourse, and I know for certain that Maurice will be there, but how many more?

And, will there be any good stuff I NEED to buy there? ( Ok, ok, so I'll get my 100$ CoC Limited edition there :). Ohhh... I crave for it.... ) but what else is new, and good to buy?

Just wondering,

Cres.

Maurice

Swashing the Bucklers
You're right I'll definitely be there.
Well, Realm of Fantasy and Fantasy En'counter will be there and they always have the new stuff with them.
If you want anything special you can contact the guys and they will bring it with them.

This time we will have the big game auction. Mostly board and wargames, but sitll great fun.

See you there

Maurice

N

NPC Whymme

Oh, I almost forget that.

Maurice (or others), can you give more information about where, what time, and so on?

And is it possible to watch the Wedding there? :)

Whymme

Maurice

Swashing the Bucklers
Hi, Whymme,

The convention starts at 10:00 and ends at 18:00 hours. It is at the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht in the Irene Zaal.
You probably can't watch the wedding, but we are still thinking on that one.

Doei!
Maurice

N

NPC Whymme

Who's all going to the Ducosim convention? Would it be worthwhile to arrange an RPGnet meet there?

Whymme

Creslin

I'll be there as part of Trof. ( the Realm of Fantasy )
I will be the small one. ( You will recognize me, in between to guys of 1,85+, me being 1.74, LOL )

And you all should really try Anera's Arena. ( hint, hint ).

Hope to see you there,

Cres.

N

NPC Whymme

Just a post to get this post up where the other Dutchies can see it :)

When I made my call for an RPGnet meet, it was already Sunday late, and by the time the Dutchies logged in in the morning, this thread had sunken to the bottom of the first page. With this post it is back in the public eye again.

Whymme

Bodde

I am the clit commander
Hey whats this.....a strange new thread

NPC Whymme said:
Just a post to get this post up where the other Dutchies can see it :)

With this post it is back in the public eye again.

Whymme
Allas I wont be able to make it (frankly I have never been to Ducosim before)

So tell me whats it all about and more important can I buy loads of RPG's ? :rolleyes:

Greetzz
Bodde

Last edited:

Creslin

Well LOAD... No...

Ducosim is mainly organized for Board and Card games.. We (Trof) will bring some RPG's, but the Cuthulu one is MINE :). Furthermore, those Germans.. ( need a little help here, maurice ) usually bring a lot RPG books, for a reasonable prise. But the atmosphere is good, I'll be there, and ofcourse... Anera's Arena :).

I'm only posting this so you all get hooked to a wonderfull game,

Cres

Top Bottom