• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Ducosim

Crayne

It's all in your head
Validated User
Creslin said:
Furthermore, those Germans.. ( need a little help here, maurice ) usually bring a lot RPG books, for a reasonable price.
That would be the loveable Holger ("For you I make a special price") and his shop Fantasy En'Counter. And yeah, he brings shitloads of RPGs but I know Bodde. He's only interested in a choice few cuts of roleplaying-steak so to speak. :)

Crayne

Creslin

Current game: In Nomine
Indeed...

LOL, wonder how is going to do his " Deutchmark is Gilder " act, with the appearance of the Euro now :)

Cres,

Fraker

Retired User
Yeah I'll be there!!!

Hey!!!

Ofcourse I'll be there..

Hope I can scrape together some cash to spend.. and more importantly , I hope they've got some goodies....

So anyone wanna whack the anera dwarf?

--Fraker

Maurice

Swashing the Bucklers
crayne said:

That would be the loveable Holger ("For you I make a special price") and his shop Fantasy En'Counter. And yeah, he brings shitloads of RPGs but I know Bodde. He's only interested in a choice few cuts of roleplaying-steak so to speak. :)

Crayne
Crayne is right. It's Fantasy Encounter. Say Bodde you can always check out their website If you email them with your order they will bring it with them.

And what's wrong with boardgames?

Maurice

Creslin

Current game: In Nomine
Nothing,

I like Boardgames, I like card games, I like all kind of games..

Will there be any special events?

Cres.
ps. Any news on, if we can watch the wedding? ( not that I really care, just curious ).

Maurice

Swashing the Bucklers
Nope Sorry, no Wedding....... :p

Special Events? Well there is the annual Ducosim Game Auction! Great fun.....

Maybe we could all meet for a special RPGNet game of Anera's Arena?

Doei!
Maurice

Bodde

I am the clit commander
Maurice said:

Crayne is right. It's Fantasy Encounter. Say Bodde you can always check out their website If you email them with your order they will bring it with them.

Maurice
Yes I know Holger and I do on occasion ask him to bring specific RPG's. Have you ever been to his shop?? :cool:

Maybe I will drop by next time to see what you guys look like!! :rolleyes: and maybe Crayne will drop by too....he's the stupid looking one at least thats what Whymme said when we met him in Essen ;) :D

Greetzz
Bodde

ps
Maurice I agree Boardgames rule!!! I just bought Judge dredd and Kings and Things both excellent board games !!

Jake

Screamin' Vigilante
Validated User
Maurice said:

Hey! Don't forget me! I'll be there for sure, and I'll bring some friends too. The plan is to loot the stands for discount stuff (<I>Wraith</I> especially) and then play lots of boardgames at the Spel-o-theek.

I'll be talking with Maurice for a Spel!-article. And Creslin, don't forget the copy of Amber: diceless roleplaying I ordered at TROF, or I'll throw you in the most horrible Shadow I can think of! ;-) Any ETA on the expansion of GROO?

Fantasy Encounter has lots of stuff, but they don't carry it all with them. If you need something specific (read: non-mainstream stuff), you should mail them. I did, and ordered <I>Underworld</I>.

Anyway, I'll see you all there. I'm the tiny guy with the stupid grin on his face ;-)

Fraker

Retired User
Anera's Arena

I never got to play Anera's Arena with you guys!!!

But the chat was fun.. It'll have to do... :)

Was nice meeting ya.

--Koen

Top Bottom