• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Dumbing of Age: that Amazi-girl is off the hook

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDimagination

Building something out of Scrap
Validated User
In a comic that has Blaine and Toedad and Sal's parents and Joyce's mother?

Robin is as shallow as water vapor but has shown signs of some moral sense, if not common sense. (Her reaction to learning about 'Ryan' was to dismiss him at once, despite her aides.)
But despite that she is was willing to previously stand on a hard right wing platform for the sake of her own popularity and wealth. I'd put her exactly on a moral level with Sal's parents and Joyce's mother, If not Blaine or Toedad. I mean, her actions haven't put any-one in direct physical harm...yet, but I can completely see how her selfishness and lack of forethought might put some-one in the firing line for politically motivated violence, Becky for example...

Kreuzritter

Validated User
Because Marcie knows what Sal sounds like (she isn't deaf, after all) so she reads Sal's signs with an accent. As to why Sal is signing when she could just talk, that's another question.
because this is awkward and painful enough without Sal blurting it all out to everyone in earshot

darkgloomie

Un-jiggly
Validated User
Personally I took it as Sal using sign language to put some space between her thoughts and words, and avoid saying something stupid or harmful

Yeoman

Validated User
I demand that at some point it just pan to these guys in a Chik-Fil-A and a caption reads "Meanwhile, at the Hall of Doom..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom