• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Dumbing of Age: that Amazi-girl is off the hook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Fucking seriously.

What the Hell even is this, did Blaine, upon finding out his daugther Moonlights as a super hero just decide "Well okay, I can work with that" and decide to become her personal Green Goblin, and assemble his own sinister six to take her down?

Dave999

Validated User
Fucking seriously.

What the Hell even is this, did Blaine, upon finding out his daugther Moonlights as a super hero just decide "Well okay, I can work with that" and decide to become her personal Green Goblin, and assemble his own sinister six to take her down?
She got her attitude about the world from somewhere.

Crinos

Validated User
She got her attitude about the world from somewhere.
I don't know this kind of feels like.... remember the Seth Rogen Green Hornet movie, where halfway through the movie the bad guy, who is this conventional Russian mobster, snaps over his defeats at the hand of the Green Hornet and Kato and then becomes a super villain himself? It feels like that.

I mean Blaine was always a piece of shit, but now he's.... I don't even know.

Also. we all know this is going to continue in the next book with Blaine recruiting "Ryan" into his league of evil.

redwulf25_ci

Clown Pope of Wushu
Validated User
Fucking seriously.

I think they're more a legion of douches.

Dave999

Validated User
I'm calling it now.

Toedad will try and kill or kidnap Becky, Robin will save her (or appear to) and thus sweep the election.

Crinos

Validated User
I was worried that this was gonna be either Blaine or Asher.

Somehow this might be worse.

Lenin

Tolerant Ent
Validated User
How does Walky, um, Nightguy not know how to get down from a low wall? It's like three steps high at the top end.

Crinos

Validated User
And in this episode of Dumbing of age, Walky finds out just how deep Amber's mental health issues actually go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom