• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[El Goonish Shive] I can't be the only one here who reads it ...

Ninevehn

Heart-furnace
Validated User
You are not alone in liking EGS :) And yes, it does move with roughly the same plodding care of a glacier, which I've decided is part of its charm.

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yep, another fan :)

I liked the last few strips of the handling of Nanase's sister.

Njorhg

Validated User
I have read EGS for the last seven years, but I only read it once a year. I feel that this is about the appropriate tempo to read the comic.

Fade

Validated User
I read it. It's not brilliant but it's got heart, and never takes itself too seriously.

Edvarius

Validated User
Yeah, it's not the quickest moving webcomic, but it was one of my first and I still really like it. That and it's fun to occasionally do strip slays of it.

Eric the .5b

It's all so esoteric
Validated User
I like it quite a bit.

Now, mind you, the overall plot moves slowly in time, but a lot happens. It's been a ridiculously packed five months for the characters - which made it much easier than I expected to follow the comic after the archive binge. Though, reading Grace's Birthday Party as it came out might have been frustrating...

DrunkenGrognard

Exile to the godforsaken reaches of the North
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I quite like it. Dan Shive's clearly put some thought into this, and the characters are all, IMO, interesting and fun. I, too, am wondering where this is gonna go.

And I wonder what Catalina Bobcat's reaction will be. And if Susan will even think about it before answering this guy.

Gladi

Czech, like from Czechia
Validated User
Bright day
Stopped checking on it more often, once Mr. Shive started to define the sexuality of a certain's magical disguises...

Top Bottom