• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[El Goonish Shive] I can't be the only one here who reads it ...

DrunkenGrognard

Exile to the godforsaken reaches of the North
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Okay, yeah, Elliot's not the most normal, but Ashley is used to his weirdness; the others might appear stranger at first glance.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Elliot's also bi; FWIW. Then again, the sexualities of everyone who hangs around Tedd too much probably have a way of getting relaxed over time.
Grace too.

As I quoted above, Grace got everyone used to casual cuddling.

UtterConfusion

Rainbow Person
Validated User
Uh, Ashley isn't straight herself, so I don't think she'd consider a gay or bi person to be "abnormal". It really seems odd to even mention such mundane real world characteristics as sexual orientation or gender identity in the same list as blatantly magical superpowers.

DarkStarling

Brilliantly Crazed
Validated User
Meanwhile, in NP? No Ted. It isn't fair at all. Quick, someone ask a science question!

...I don't know why, or how, but I'm sure this is destined to end in Tedd having to spank Elliot for science :p

Uh, Ashley isn't straight herself, so I don't think she'd consider a gay or bi person to be "abnormal". It really seems odd to even mention such mundane real world characteristics as sexual orientation or gender identity in the same list as blatantly magical superpowers.
It's different ways to be an outsider/insider. Magic is just one of them.

Doomreaver

Validated User
I agree with Nanase. Of course she'd have that outfit. It looks cute on her, and she deserves the option to feel cute whenever she wants.

Bira

Validated User
It's different ways to be an outsider/insider. Magic is just one of them.
I feel it's the only relevant one here, which would make Sam and Justin the most normal cast members. They have one supernatural thing about them, are mostly uninvolved with the rest of the weird goings-on, and are more important to the story than the truly mundane side characters like Tensaided.

Jondera

For SCIENCE!
Validated User
With the general amount of GLBTQ+ representation within the main cast of the comic, Justin is absolutely one of the most normal people there.

Top Bottom